2 teen girls subathing on PA road.. This is almost as good as the guy and his pants methlab I posted a few days ago

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:02 AM
  • 20 Replies

2 teen girls sunbathing on Pa. road struck by car

Associated PressAssociated Press - 10 hrs ago

BEAVER, Pa. (AP) - Police say two teenage girls who fell asleep while sunbathing on a rural Pennsylvania road have been struck by a car.

The Beaver County Police Department tells WTAE-TV (http://bit.ly/KoTXi9 ) that 13-year-olds Samantha Schermanhorn and Kaylie George were hit by the vehicle Sunday afternoon.

Two of Samantha's cousins tell the station that their 19-year-old brother had stopped at a stop sign and made a turn before striking the girls with his car.

Nicole and Nicholas Beck say the girls were conscious and told them that they had fallen asleep while suntanning. The cousins say their brother was questioned by police after the crash.

The girls were airlifted to a hospital. Officials with the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh tell the station that the girls are in fair condition Sunday night.

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
midnghtsprnkle
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Now thats just stupid, while I know they were 13 , where were the parents , if they hadnt taught them yet not to sunbathe in the road they should have  been watching them...

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:12 AM

My question is where in this world were the parents?  I have an almost 13 year old and there is no way I would ever allow her to do something so stupid, then again I hope that my DD has enough sense to know that you don't sunbathe in the road.

dusky_rose
by Sue on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM

That is just crazy! Who lies in the middle of the road?

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm
place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:07 AM
wth?? who would be stupid enough to lay in the road??? they're old enough to know better but still sad they got hit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:10 AM

probaly a backwoods county road...awful. praise God they will be okay

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Quoting BeachMommy07:

probaly a backwoods county road...awful. praise God they will be okay

celestegood
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I hope they are ok. Not smart to do that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:47 AM

WOW, Didnt their parents ever tell them sunbathing isnt good in the middle of the road, wtf!

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Oh wow! How crazy was that! Glad they are doing good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:52 AM
My 5 and 3 yr Old know not to go in the street and stand in the middle of it.

Quoting midnghtsprnkle:

Now thats just stupid, while I know they were 13 , where were the parents , if they hadnt taught them yet not to sunbathe in the road they should have  been watching them...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: