Group Home

I should really write a book on this stuff.

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:39 AM
  • 21 Replies

Seriously the stuff that I hear and see from the people I know is just to insane to make up. I will share a little bit with you. 

We will start off with my friend, the one I menitoned to you guys before about the bad kids and the loser "estranged" DH. Well I mentioned that she left her boyfriend to go back with her DH, moved into her in laws and all of them are sleeping in the living room. He was still seeing the other woman, an she found out, started dating another guy the day after xmas, they hadnt even been re split up for a whole 24 hours. she dumps him and a week later is in a relationship with a much older married man, whos wife still lives in his house. Crazy! well she is still living with the in laws and the DH got an appartment for him and his girlfriend. The girl friend has 3 kids but their father has them b/c CPS is involved with her, shes an alcoholic and a pill popper. He is not taking his own kids, doesnt really care if they have a place or not.

The 2nd person is my cousin, well he is through marriage, and his father was not really related to my step dad, just a family friend that my step dads parents pretty much raised. I cant really stand him bu Any who, this guy has a wife, who is certifiably insane. She tried to run him over in front of our house because she was mad at him, she even attempted to jump off a bridge. He left her because last year because shes a wack job, he has a little girl by her which she reuses to let him see. She drops her kids off in my neighborhood an then when the older kid are done school she drops the little on off and the girls walk her around the neighborhood until late. She crashed the van that they had, rolled it 4 times. She then posted on facebook this is what drugs do to you with a pic of the van. She then had that van parked in the drive way of the place my cousin is staying. My cousin has very little to do with her, he doesnt even talk to her but she had him arrested for harrassment. He has been working,and not to mention that his father has been here for 2 week and with him, he hasnt once talked to the wife. So they are going into court to get him out, filing a police report on the wife for wrecking the van because his mom and step dad kept insurance on it.

You see the people who are associated in my life? They are Flippin NUTS, NUTS I tell ya! Thankfully I have a little to do with them as possible, I dont need all that in my life, I just hear the drama they have going on and just shake my head.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thehickinhickor
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Sounds like people i know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzy-k
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Wow.. Are we from the same family..lol. My sister had her dh and boyfriend both living in the same house.and that is only the begining.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by kimmy on May. 2, 2012 at 8:48 AM

you could write a book about them! (but as "fictional" character's.) this is SOMETHING ELSE!

Leelee1008
by Alicia on May. 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM

oh my! Im telling ya sometimes I just have to sit back and ask what is wrong with people?

Quoting lizzy-k:

Wow.. Are we from the same family..lol. My sister had her dh and boyfriend both living in the same house.and that is only the begining.

hfaddis
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:53 AM

lol dang girl, sounds like that around here too

momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 2, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I always said my life could be a soap opera.I think you should write the book.I bet it would sell.

wandep
by Pam on May. 2, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Sounds like a soap opera!

Leelee1008
by Alicia on May. 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I bet it would. the stuff that I see go on is just INSANE! Maybe one day I will write it all down and see LOL.

Quoting momofsixangels:

I always said my life could be a soap opera.I think you should write the book.I bet it would sell.

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I have few family members that are nuts as well. Don't feel bad. 

My SIL.... She was dating my cousin, left him for my brother, and then while still living with my brother started seeing my cousin again. Had my cousin come get her to move her out of my brother's house and into his house. My cousin got an appartment that was $600 a month and he was on unemployment. She has 4 kids but only has custody of one. Out of the other 3 she has the ability to be in 2 of thier lives and be apart of their lives as their mother, she choses not to. She told me that it is better to think of them as dead. (this is my DH's sister)

My BIL and his wife... They homeschool their kids. They say it was because they didn't like the public school. The actual reason is because the school threatened to call CPS if the kids came to school one more time with lice and ring worms. Since then they have dealt with the ring worms, but they still are constantly getting lice. These kids are 13,11, and 9. They are so far behind in school, I don't see how they will ever catch up. (this is my DH's brother)

My other BIL... He is about a year or so younger than me and refuses to grow up. He is living with the people that raised him. He said that all of his brothers are dumb for having kids and getting married.. He choses to date women in their mid-30s that are married.. 

My MIL... She is a crackhead.. nuf said lmao.

My FIL... Nothing nice to say about that man. He is a pedophile that prays on young boys.

My Kids.... They often think they are puppies lmao hehe. 

midnghtsprnkle
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I think just about everyone has someone in their family they could write a book about, for me its my mil, & sil.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690
  7. alf2651
  8. Wish2Be
  9. nngmommy83
  10. momofsixangels
  11. momofnatalie
  12. lyrick24
  13. melliburger
  14. exhaustedmother
  15. wandep
  16. brownhoney21
  17. louannwilkins
  18. lilmama31709
  19. lizzig
  20. Tigress22304
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

Which back to school item(s) do you buy new every year?

Only CafeMom members can vote on polls.
Click here to login or register.