Group Home

Discover Wellness, Enhance your families health, Remove toxins from your home

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:03 PM
  • 8 Replies

Toxins...they are everywhere .  What are we doing to fix the problems of these harmful toxins that we encounter daily?  Some of you may not be aware that the EPA has released astounding information about toxins in our homes that are causing so many health problems...this is a scary thought that items we have used for years could be so detrimental to our health.  I'm sure we could all think of people that we know, family and friends, that suffer from conditions such as allergies, upper respiratory issues, coughes, colds, asthma, ADD/ADHD, seizures, colon problems, digestive issues, high cholestrol, high blood pressure, fibromalagyia, joint pain, headaches, not sleeping, weight gain, cancer, and on and on.  Is it possible that the toxins we are using could be a source of these health problems?  Thank goodness there are healthier alternatives available.  My husband and I  have been ministers for many years and our number one goal is to help people enhance their lives.  We decided to partner with a registered pharmaceutical to help educate  families to make their homes a safe environment .  Not only does this pharmaceutical provide families alternatives and solutions to remove toxins from their homes but it also provides opportunity for moms to earn income and reduce expenses.  This a must see for any mom who cares for the well being of her family.  This registered pharmaceutical is an advocate for people to be truly well in all aspects and has the answers you need to discovering wellness, enhancing families health, and removing toxins from your home, and relieving financial stress.  I would live to share more information of how these healthy alternatives could benefit you families.  Please feel free contact me at www.ddnewburnhelphands@yahoo.com.

Have a blessed day,

Donna

by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Is there any way for you to share that information right here in the group?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 2, 2012 at 12:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Welcome and please remember we arent allowed to advertise our businesses here...

besosfantasies
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Please reread the rules. Welcome to the group.

ethans_momma06
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Interesting...

grammyd55
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Sorry I was not aware that you could not mention anything about a business opportunity it's alot more than that.  If you would like to know more just contact me

grammyd55
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Sorry I was not aware that you could not mention business opportunties.  This info is more than that

grammyd55
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Sorry I did not see any rules so I was not aware of this...the info I shared is more than an opportunity it is a life changing thing.

mom2aspclboy
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Here is a link to the group's guidelines, which includes following CafeMom's Community Guidelines. Reading these should help you avoid any future faux pas.

Quoting grammyd55:

Sorry I did not see any rules so I was not aware of this...the info I shared is more than an opportunity it is a life changing thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80