Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had two very disturbing dreams!!!! Some TMI,, words like cutting and people are in it..

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:38 AM
  • 10 Replies

I had a hard time sleeping and fell finally asleep the first time around..

So here is dream nr 1.. The green part is my dream... My dh and I went to a bar/club and they had a tv set up and they showed music from the 70... and next to this tv to the left was a man dressed in one of those golden onesis.. holding a much smaller tv also playing shows from the 70... now here is the disturbing part...to our right was a man and he was from China, Japan one of those Asian coountries please dont ask me why it was a freaking dream) and he was strapped to one of those massage tables.. at first I didnt know what was going on but then I realized that a woman was cutting him in the back like with a knife.. now the man couldnt move or anything.. she started to cut pieces of his back out.... I started to ask WTF is going on and they told me oh he is a bad guy and is getting punished..

So I guess I wake up and hear my son calling me .. I went to lay down with him and fall back asleep and the second dream is in red

I needed a job and applied on a farm.. they called me and I went there.. This place is big and huge but its like behind a big HUGE wooden fence with  a heavy gate.. so they want me to ride a mini gocart but with out a motor.. to see how I can handle driving a tractor.. after I was done I got up the farmers wife goes inside and the farmers starts sweet talking to me.. his hands starts going in my shirt and stuff. So I HIT him in the face and run off. I have to run fast and reach that gate opened it and closed it and locked it. I kept on running and running (now this is the weirdest part) until I end up at a bus station in Switzerland..

I have no idea why I had those dreams nor can I tell you which one is more disturbing to me.. but yeah they both hunt me this morning!!!!

by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 3, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Wow....

Last week dh kept waking up because he said he had a dream we broke up... (No way that's happening)

hfaddis
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM

wow i hate dreams like that... disturbing but make no sense as to why you have them ugh.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM

HUGS...I don't know about dreams, but glad it's a dream.

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Oh my. Too many scary movies lately? I don't know. 

mamivon2
by Sandra on May. 3, 2012 at 1:05 PM

No I hardly watch tv... or movies

Quoting ashleymosq:

Oh my. Too many scary movies lately? I don't know. 

sweetpea1269
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Sounds like you've watch silence of the lambs recently, lol... The other, aren't you taking a trip soon? To Switzerland??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on May. 3, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I have never watched silence of the lamb.. and yes I am going on a trip.. June 7

Quoting sweetpea1269:

Sounds like you've watch silence of the lambs recently, lol... The other, aren't you taking a trip soon? To Switzerland??

alliesmom112
by Sandy on May. 3, 2012 at 1:59 PM

wow!!

sweetpea1269
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:20 PM
You're very stressed about the trip. In the dream it was where you felt safe... Maybe it was your unconscious telling you all will be ok?

Quoting mamivon2:

I have never watched silence of the lamb.. and yes I am going on a trip.. June 7

Quoting sweetpea1269:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on May. 3, 2012 at 4:37 PM

yeah I am kinda..

Quoting sweetpea1269:

You're very stressed about the trip. In the dream it was where you felt safe... Maybe it was your unconscious telling you all will be ok?

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting sweetpea1269:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)