Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well its over for my neighbor

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:48 PM
  • 18 Replies

My neighbor the guy with his 3 girls.. WON! He got a call from his lawyer and basically saying that her lawyer gave up.. She has about 12 page or more rap sheet anything from meth charges,laying about leaving, the baby in the hospital laying about that and the list goes on and on and on....

So He now has SOLE custody of all 3 girls and whether the little one is biological his or not doesnt matter.. dont care.. She IS HIS.. regardless what the DNA says

by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Sparkle
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:51 PM
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 3, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Woohoo!

BeachMommy07
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Quoting mrswillie:

Woohoo!

proudmommy690
by Christa on May. 3, 2012 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
i dont know what this is about but it sounds like the man deserves the kids!! woohoo!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Quoting proudmommy690:

i dont know what this is about but it sounds like the man deserves the kids!! woohoo!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on May. 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM

well him and this woman have 3 kids. off and on relationship.. she kept running off to SC to be with a meth head.. he goes to jail for beating her she comes back around he my neighbor takes her back.. 3rd child is born but they are not sure if its his or the meth heads.. so June 2010 or 2011 cant remember she runs off again with the baby.. My neighbor starts fighting to get her back, finds her in sc in the hospital. .Got papers.. well she the woman stays in SC..just a few weeks ago the meth head beat her so hard with a boot that her head split open and he also smutterd her with a pillow.. so then they get pulled over and as far as I know they find meth.. so yeah his and her record are long.. his goes back to the late 80.. anything from burglary assult on women to drug charges are on there...

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting proudmommy690:

slw123
by Shawna on May. 3, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I must have missed the original post, but it sounds like a good thing for the neighbor guy.

mamivon2
by Sandra on May. 3, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I have been making posts here and there.. I replied to someone elses comment..

Quoting slw123:

I must have missed the original post, but it sounds like a good thing for the neighbor guy.

KristinRox
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Awww thats such good news for your neighbour! 

besosfantasies
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Wow.. I'm glad he gets the girls though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)