Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY TOP 4 ON IDOL MADE IT...WHOO HOO

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 37 Replies

Yeah I am THAT good lol. Tee hee hee.

I picked the exact top 4 pretty much since the audition rounds and into Hollywood week (some I liked were not picked to advance).

I feel good to know..I picked the winners ha ha ha.

All the others have fallen away...and my go getters are gonna get it!!

Jessica - Joshua - Phillip - Hollie

GOOD LUCK TO EACH OF YOU!!!

(Last year I picked James and Lauren)

by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
besosfantasies
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I don't watch it lol.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on May. 3, 2012 at 9:55 PM

tee hee no worries..

Quoting besosfantasies:

I don't watch it lol.

yourpassion
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Phillip!!!!!!! Still don't like Jessica!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on May. 3, 2012 at 10:06 PM

im  still on a kick since my 4 made it lol...Jessica has the talent but ya know what....it's all win win to me...rooting for all of them..I hope PP will BRING IT next week tho...he was weak this week...

Quoting yourpassion:

Phillip!!!!!!! Still don't like Jessica!!!

momkaribg
by Kari on May. 3, 2012 at 10:08 PM
I am rooting for Phillip but he wasnt so hot this week. I hope he does better next week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on May. 3, 2012 at 10:27 PM

yep...i dont think his range is all that ...but i like his style...he's just gotta gimme some more energy and better songs..

Quoting momkaribg:

I am rooting for Phillip but he wasnt so hot this week. I hope he does better next week.

rebeccasmly
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I'm hoping for Phillip and Hollie for the finals!!

I really wanted Colton and Hollie for the final but Colton is gone. :(

I really like Phillip though, I had a hard time in the beginning choosing my top 2, there was a few I liked.

psuedonym
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I wonder how they will market Hollie if she wins. I love her, I love her voice but there's a little girl quality to her that makes me wonder how she'll go in such a cut throat world.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on May. 3, 2012 at 10:37 PM

last year I only picked 2 cuz they were the only good ones from the auditions lol...

this year...the talent was so good...I picked FOUR...

i didnt pick colton...something about him...didn't seem like he would go all the way...but he grew on me and i do like him a lot more now...and wish he made top 6...

the way the votes are going...it is hard to pick 2 for me...but hey...im thrilled with any of them making it

Quoting rebeccasmly:

I'm hoping for Phillip and Hollie for the finals!!

I really wanted Colton and Hollie for the final but Colton is gone. :(

I really like Phillip though, I had a hard time in the beginning choosing my top 2, there was a few I liked.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on May. 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM

yeah i agree with you...she was my weakest link but *something* about her got me from the start and I always rooted for her...she is very humble and very sweet....I think Kelly Clarkson was like that....and she is still pretty down to earth (seemingly i dont follow everything lol) and I think Hollie would do just fine...she would mature as needed...plus she has a family to help her in her decisions...

Quoting psuedonym:

I wonder how they will market Hollie if she wins. I love her, I love her voice but there's a little girl quality to her that makes me wonder how she'll go in such a cut throat world.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)