Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Field trips?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:25 PM
  • 42 Replies

Do your children have any field trips between now and the end of the school year?

by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brit0813
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Yes. Ds is in pre k, so they don't take great field trips. he's going to the recycling center..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aj23
by Amanda on May. 3, 2012 at 10:51 PM
There's only 2 and a half more weeks of school so no more trips this year. Last week they went to the zoo, last month they went bowling and the month before they went to a play.
There is a class picnic at a park the last day of school.
His preschool class went on more trips than my nieces kindergarten class at the same school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on May. 3, 2012 at 10:57 PM

My dd went to a ballgame yesterday

and my son was suppose to go to the beach but what I heard it got cancelled cause most 4th graders dont know how to act.. not my son

Rushn311
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:00 PM

My child is going to Anderson Gardens and JMK Nippon restaurant in the same day.

tayanddyl
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Dd went on one 2day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roo1234
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 11:08 PM
1st grader has a an all day picnic at a big park in the area.
4th grader has a 20mile bike ride
6th grader had a track scbd field competition, end of year picnic on different days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Dd isn't in school yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaidansmylife
by Stacie on May. 4, 2012 at 8:23 AM
No :-( all the other kindergartners from the other schools got to go to the zoo and imax but Kaidans school isn't taking any k field trips. (There are 4 elementary schools in the district)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM

My son is only in a parents morning out program so no field trips but I will be taking him to the aquarium in two weeks :)

Thelmama
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Yes one today  and then one the 17th.Today they are going to see Chimpanzee followed by a picnic. I am able to meet him for the picnic part.  The one on the 17th, we are opting out of him going. 20 BUCKS for a bowling trip and laser tag. He'd love it, but that is not in the budget. Plus we would have to take him food because of his allergies, he can not eat pizza which is what they will be serving.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN