Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Friday!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:41 PM
  • 17 Replies
How is everyone? What have you been doing today? What will you do later?

Hope you're having a great one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Hi! I am sweating my behind off, it's almost 90 degrees outside. I was going to move some rocks so I can make some strawberry beds but not in this heat. So what did I decide to do? PAINT! Like that's even better? LOL! I just finished the master bedroom and only have 2 more rooms to paint. When everything is done I'm posting pictures.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Lol. Glad you got a lot done though. Can't wait to see pictures! You should take some breaks...maybe crank up the air and have some nice cold lemonade.

Quoting OliviaW.:

Hi! I am sweating my behind off, it's almost 90 degrees outside. I was going to move some rocks so I can make some strawberry beds but not in this heat. So what did I decide to do? PAINT! Like that's even better? LOL! I just finished the master bedroom and only have 2 more rooms to paint. When everything is done I'm posting pictures.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karissa_ruiz
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Well at midnight we saw The Avengers, and right now dd is getting ready for a nap while dfs at work. Later today we're hanging out with some friends and going to scandia. Should be a good day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brit0813
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:14 PM

just relaxing now. I showed the house to potential renters earlier, went to the post office, and took dd to the doc and the store, now I'm planning dinner and we will have a nice quiet night in.

Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on May. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Today my girls and I went to the post office, the library, out for lunch, and then to Walmart. We came home for a few hours, then I cooked dinner, they played, and now it's bed time woot woot lol.

jendawn1
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Made banana bread with dd today. Got most of my cleaning done. Waiting on s/o so can get my workout done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I'm doing okay. Not feeling 100% humidity kicked my a$$ today :/

alliesmom112
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Good. Watching a movie with dh tonight tomorrow is going to be a busy day for us

LifeCafe42
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Had a half day at work found a tattoo artist I really like and made a yummy easy dinner hanging with Ds then have to take my midterm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Sarah on May. 4, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Lots of cleaning big party Sunday at my home then wensday ds is having surgery so I don't want to have to clean that day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN