Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ghosts? haunted?

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:46 AM
  • 30 Replies
Do you believe in ghosts? Do you feel that your house is haunted? Why?
Saw a post in another group where a lady was scared bc strange things are happening in her house. just curious!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeachMommy07
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:47 AM

yes I believe in certain things like that..

malexander2009
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this
I believe that you can have the presence of someone who's passed. Our pastor explained that heaven isn't something a far off. It's right here. Like John explained in the book of Reveleation he walked through a door in to heaven. In your walk with God you thin the vail separating you and God by how close you get to God, the closer you are with God the more likely you will feel his ppresence.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I believe there are spirits out there..NO, I don't believe there are any here..Before we move into a place we pray throughout the house. But the one I call my sister now, she moved into an apt after we had moved out of the same apt, how I met her. My friend lived below us..Anyway, she got the ghosts in the apt, we didn't have any trouble...And funny how while I was visiting, nothing out of the ordinary would happen,. But when I left, stuff would happen. 

2and2onway
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I do believe in them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomsTaxiAndATM
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Yes, I have lived in 3 houses that I believe had entities. The one we are in now though I believe has left......... nothing has happened for a very long time now.  I believe it was the woman Rosa who died here from cancer before we bought it.

tayanddyl
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Not really believe in them, but know they exist. My house isn't haunted
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM

My house hasn't had any experiences of ghosts since we bought the house in 2006. I do believe in spirits.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM

i do believe.  used to live in a house with a ghost.  she wasn't mean but mischievous.  non where we live now though.

brit0813
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I believe, but don't currently have any experience in my home. My old job had mishevious spirits though. My brother lived in a house that had more of an evil energy than anything.

mommythree0508
by Corinne on May. 5, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Quoting 2and2onway:

I do believe in them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)