Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

picture editing?

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM
  • 11 Replies

What do you use? A couple years ago I used picnik a couple times and I liked it but honestly I hadn't edited pictures in quite sometime. I took some pics of my son the other day and I wanted to do some editing and I went on there and apparently picnik doesn't exist anymore :(... anyway I don't have photoshop or anything like that. I used to way back in the day, but I don't have it anymore.. So what do you use, and what do you like/dislike about it? Oh, and I need something that is free lol

by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
midnghtsprnkle
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Lunapic.com

tayanddyl
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM
I haven't edited in years. Sorry hun can't help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on May. 5, 2012 at 12:40 PM
i dont know...i need to figure it out. they moved picnik to the googleplus site...i havent found that yet though. sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerxbell
by Emily on May. 5, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I tried to figure out the picnik thing on google+ and part of it was that I didn't feel like doing it and part of it was that I've never used google+ but I couldn't figure it out.

Quoting proudmommy690:

i dont know...i need to figure it out. they moved picnik to the googleplus site...i havent found that yet though. sucks.

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:26 PM

they closed picnik down. I am sad. LOL So I don't know where to go now either. :(

EireLass
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:44 PM

picmonkey.com

Strega
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Not sure what you could use that's free. I use Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro.

I Googled and found this:

http://fotoflexer.com/

Maybe that would work?

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

wendums1229
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:43 PM

photoshop free download

GIMP - worthy replacement of photoshop

photoshop free downloadphotoshop free downloadphotoshop free downloadphotoshop free downloadphotoshop free download

About Free Photoshop

Rating:
star raiting
Current Version:
Requires Windows:
XP / Vista / Seven
Size:
20M
Price:
Free

GNU Image Manipulation Program or GIMP refers to the free open-source raster graphics tool that is mainly in use because of its capability of high-end image editing as well as photoshop. Two more major reasons that attract the graphic professionals to use this tool is its free availability and customization due to which one can use it on any of the famous operating systems such as Microsoft Windows.

A special mention also goes to its comprehensive array of features and functions that include not only detailed image enhancement, but also engulf the most vital image editing tasks. A few of these tasks are free-form drawing, editing, resizing, cropping, converting, and combining multiple images. The most flexible feature is its conversion utility that can convert the present format into any other free photoshop format. Above all, GIMP is also capable of supporting the GIF format, which means one can make the simple animations using this editor.

In short, GIMP is a free high-end visual tool for creating organic pictures, editing the existing images and icons, rendering artistic designs for a user interface, and shaping the graphical elements present on the online pages. Until now, I have been talking of GIMP so that you get a fair idea of what GIMP is all about. You can download this great software from this site absolutelly free.

User's review

wegentle: If you have experience with Photoshop and have always been curious about the GIMP, GIMPshop will help you make the transition.

m@rcobs: It's easy to use, a good compromise for people who are used to Photoshop at work or through college but who can't afford their own copy and contains a lot of features that affordable software like Photoshop Elements doesn't contain

© 2011 photoshop free download privacy policy

http://www.photoshopfreedownload.net/

tinkerxbell
by Emily on May. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM

oooh :)

Quoting wendums1229:

photoshop free download

GIMP - worthy replacement of photoshop

photoshop free downloadphotoshop free downloadphotoshop free downloadphotoshop free downloadphotoshop free download

About Free Photoshop

Rating:
star raiting
Current Version:
Requires Windows:
XP / Vista / Seven
Size:
20M
Price:
Free

GNU Image Manipulation Program or GIMP refers to the free open-source raster graphics tool that is mainly in use because of its capability of high-end image editing as well as photoshop. Two more major reasons that attract the graphic professionals to use this tool is its free availability and customization due to which one can use it on any of the famous operating systems such as Microsoft Windows.

A special mention also goes to its comprehensive array of features and functions that include not only detailed image enhancement, but also engulf the most vital image editing tasks. A few of these tasks are free-form drawing, editing, resizing, cropping, converting, and combining multiple images. The most flexible feature is its conversion utility that can convert the present format into any other free photoshop format. Above all, GIMP is also capable of supporting the GIF format, which means one can make the simple animations using this editor.

In short, GIMP is a free high-end visual tool for creating organic pictures, editing the existing images and icons, rendering artistic designs for a user interface, and shaping the graphical elements present on the online pages. Until now, I have been talking of GIMP so that you get a fair idea of what GIMP is all about. You can download this great software from this site absolutelly free.

User's review

wegentle: If you have experience with Photoshop and have always been curious about the GIMP, GIMPshop will help you make the transition.

m@rcobs: It's easy to use, a good compromise for people who are used to Photoshop at work or through college but who can't afford their own copy and contains a lot of features that affordable software like Photoshop Elements doesn't contain

© 2011 photoshop free download privacy policy

http://www.photoshopfreedownload.net/

wendums1229
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I have used GIMP before and its really easy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)