Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so, has any-one pulled out they're................?

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM
  • 97 Replies

AC's yet? sadly we did.

our house (2family house) we live in the bottom part. but it holds heat VERY WELL! ugh!

for the past 2days it was over 70's IN OUR APARTMENT!!!! major UGH!!!

powow65 Smarter Living 

Corkie- InSide The Kitchen
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine has been one full time for about two weeks now :( I was hoping I could have kept if off longer but the ga heat is in full force it seems
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Ours has been on for awhile now. Last month it was almost 90 for almost a week so we had the air on then

MomsTaxiAndATM
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM
2 moms liked this

((Hugs)) I live in Florida sweetie......... we never pull out our AC`s (lol) They are all inclusive... ((hugs))

othermom
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:17 PM

nope it hasn't been warm enough. We don't tun it on till it is in the upper 80's- 90's for a few days

powow65
by kimmy on May. 5, 2012 at 7:17 PM

im so sorry hun. do you have a basement? (sounds silly) but when AC's werent around people would "temp live" in the basements to cool down. (odd right?)

Quoting KelliansMom:

Mine has been one full time for about two weeks now :( I was hoping I could have kept if off longer but the ga heat is in full force it seems

powow65 Smarter Living 

powow65
by kimmy on May. 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM

thats where my aunt & uncle lives..... i think i understand your pain.

Quoting MomsTaxiAndATM:

((Hugs)) I live in Florida sweetie......... we never pull out our AC`s (lol) They are all inclusive... ((hugs))

powow65 Smarter Living 

allornone
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:19 PM

No, sadly our heat is on.  Heat pump may kick on in July.

Aydans_Mommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Good god no. I live in Wisconsin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:19 PM
No basement it's a townhome. I grew up In va and my mom never turned it on till aug and it was off by September lol I normally have been able to do this in all our other apartments but where this one is sitting we have no shade and the sun hits the back in the morning an the front in the evening

Quoting powow65:

im so sorry hun. do you have a basement? (sounds silly) but when AC's werent around people would "temp live" in the basements to cool down. (odd right?)

Quoting KelliansMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by kimmy on May. 5, 2012 at 7:27 PM

wow one month! cool.

very sorry its WICKED HOT in your town-house. *hugs*

Quoting KelliansMom:

No basement it's a townhome. I grew up In va and my mom never turned it on till aug and it was off by September lol I normally have been able to do this in all our other apartments but where this one is sitting we have no shade and the sun hits the back in the morning an the front in the evening

Quoting powow65:

Quoting KelliansMom:

powow65 Smarter Living 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN