Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so, has any-one pulled out they're................?

Posted by   + Show Post

AC's yet? sadly we did.

our house (2family house) we live in the bottom part. but it holds heat VERY WELL! ugh!

for the past 2days it was over 70's IN OUR APARTMENT!!!! major UGH!!!

powow65 Smarter Living 

Corkie- InSide The Kitchen
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
mallowcup17
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:28 PM

nope. still pretty chilly

KelliansMom
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Iys just going to be a long summer lol thinking I'm going to invest in better mini blinds and I need new curtains to help upstairs stay cool just waiting for a good overtime check

Quoting powow65:

wow one month! cool.

very sorry its WICKED HOT in your town-house. *hugs*

Quoting KelliansMom:

No basement it's a townhome. I grew up In va and my mom never turned it on till aug and it was off by September lol I normally have been able to do this in all our other apartments but where this one is sitting we have no shade and the sun hits the back in the morning an the front in the evening

Quoting powow65:

im so sorry hun. do you have a basement? (sounds silly) but when AC's werent around people would "temp live" in the basements to cool down. (odd right?)

Quoting KelliansMom:

Mine has been one full time for about two weeks now :( I was hoping I could have kept if off longer but the ga heat is in full force it seems

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by kimmy on May. 5, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Q, do you have ceiling fans? it'll help out too!

Quoting KelliansMom:

Iys just going to be a long summer lol thinking I'm going to invest in better mini blinds and I need new curtains to help upstairs stay cool just waiting for a good overtime check

Quoting powow65:

wow one month! cool.

Quoting KelliansMom:

No basement it's a townhome. I grew up In va and my mom never turned it on till aug and it was off by September lol I normally have been able to do this in all our other apartments but where this one is sitting we have no shade and the sun hits the back in the morning an the front in the evening

Quoting powow65:

im so sorry hun. do you have a basement? (sounds silly) but when AC's werent around people would "temp live" in the basements to cool down. (odd right?)

Quoting KelliansMom:

Mine has been one full time for about two weeks now :( I was hoping I could have kept if off longer but the ga heat is in full force it seems

powow65 Smarter Living 

brit0813
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Same. nc though. hot and humid :(

Quoting KelliansMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Ours was on in March already. IL had a warm front for two weeks and I tried to just keep windows open and have fans running, but it wasn't enough. I had it on two days ago too.

KelliansMom
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:40 PM
In my sons room not ours yet

Quoting powow65:

Q, do you have ceiling fans? it'll help out too!

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting powow65:

wow one month! cool.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting powow65:

Quoting KelliansMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madelaine
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:58 PM

yep!!

thehickinhickor
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:36 PM
I have ran it more then my heat it was 95 today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by kimmy on May. 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

im sorry hun.

Quoting thehickinhickor:

I have ran it more then my heat it was 95 today

powow65 Smarter Living 

mom2aspclboy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM

We don't have a/c, so I've been sleeping downstairs under the ceiling fan. It's been 85 in our place the last couple of days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN