Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so, has any-one pulled out they're................?

Posted by   + Show Post

AC's yet? sadly we did.

our house (2family house) we live in the bottom part. but it holds heat VERY WELL! ugh!

for the past 2days it was over 70's IN OUR APARTMENT!!!! major UGH!!!

powow65 Smarter Living 

Corkie- InSide The Kitchen
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
proudmommy690
by Christa on May. 5, 2012 at 8:42 PM
thankfully we went and got a window unit. without it we'd be sitting in a 100 degree house. we put the unit in our room...its where we're at most of the time anyway. the regular ac needs to be charged and his grandmother wont call the guy to come recharge it...plus it wouldnt help anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Our heat is still on :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyprice09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

no

hfaddis
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:32 PM

we have central heat/air so we don't technically have to pull them out but we have used it a bit here and there, it's been hitting the 90's already though

beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:34 PM
We put ours on for an hour or so the other day when it hit 84 in here (it was about 90 outside). I don't turn it on until it hits 80 or higher inside the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxxyt
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Yep been on for a couple of weeks we already hit 105 a couple of weeks ago and pretty much been in the 90's since. Typical AZ
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarinaVictoria
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Tell me about it. I live in Gwinnett and when I turn my AC off in the morning before I go to work, I come back home and my thermostat reads about 82-83!!! Now I keep it on 74 constantly.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Mine has been one full time for about two weeks now :( I was hoping I could have kept if off longer but the ga heat is in full force it seems
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tazmidgiefairy
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:42 PM
yes it hope we can turn it off for a couple of days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:44 PM
I'm in Forsyth it's crazy how quick it got hot this year.

Quoting MarinaVictoria:

Tell me about it. I live in Gwinnett and when I turn my AC off in the morning before I go to work, I come back home and my thermostat reads about 82-83!!! Now I keep it on 74 constantly.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Mine has been one full time for about two weeks now :( I was hoping I could have kept if off longer but the ga heat is in full force it seems
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
j.mom.07
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:46 PM

we have been using it on and off since mid march. its been HOT here. it sucks ... trying to save on electricity- we dont use it at night beccause it cools off, we keep it off as long as we can stand it...and turn it on for nap time. the  baby gets a cool wash cloth on him to keep him from getting heat rash. before nap time today we played in the jacuzzi (we are using it as a kid pool-no jets or heat) ... and the house was up to 92! we lately have our ac set to about 84-85... its hot but we are managing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)