Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wedding guest book

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:40 PM
  • 27 Replies
Where is yours? What did it look like? Do you still pour over the notes, remembering the feelings that you had on that night?

I just opened our guest book, and bawled like a baby. I love him so much. I am so happy with my husband, my family, and my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tayanddyl
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:45 PM
It was white with lace on the cover and gold foil letters. I'm not sure where it is
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Ours was made by a woman on stay. It was purple, with navy blue ribbon, anda peacock tail. On the inside was mini envelopes and little notes were stuck inside the envelopes. It was beautiful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnghtsprnkle
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Didnt have one.Very small wedding, just my parents, all of our siblings , thier SO's  ,a few friends ...

mamivon2
by Sandra on May. 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Guestbook?? we had 3 people there and that was my bil, a nice and my mil.. and they were there as witnesses..

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on May. 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Didn't have one we eloped
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on May. 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I didn't have a wedding or guestbook.  We got married in court.  So, nothing to look at but pictures and I am happy I married my husband.  We have been through a ton together though we only knew eachother 5 weeks before we married!!

ColieO
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Hanging on my wall. We put wide mats on two of our pictures from bridals and engagement pictures and had people sign those.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samanthamommy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM

It is a ceramic plate we had everyone sign

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM

We didn't have a traditional wedding. It was a court house wedding so I had the people my reception the next night sign in. A whopping 10 people maybe. I still look at it though.

Mine is white, with a pen on the side of it. I got it as an engagement gift from my SIL's.

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine is on my bookshelf. It was handmade, including handmade paper with flower petals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)