Do you buy your SO/DH's mom a gift/card for moms day?

Posted by   + Show Post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:53 AM
Replies (31-40):
Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 3:53 PM

last year when I was pregnant I got her a card and an indoor rose bush.  This year we just got her a card from DS.  They didn't do anything for me last year and Idk if they will do anything for me this year.  both his parents have birthdays within a week of Mother's Day too.

Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM

no.  hubby isn't much for gift giving...since it's his mom..it's up to him if he wants to send her something...

mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 7, 2012 at 4:41 PM

no

lovingmommywife
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Yes it's from all of us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sophie4910
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:12 PM
He sends her one. Not me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on May. 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM

My dh's mother passed about 6 months before I met him unfortunately.  I have sent his dad's wife a card in the past though.

mom2aspclboy
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:54 PM

DH's mother is dead, but when she was alive, we would get her a card & some flowers. 

wandep
by Pam on May. 7, 2012 at 5:57 PM

No, usually I take a nice picture of the kids 8x10 size and buy a nice picture frame. I give that to my mil and my mom for mother's day.

EireLass
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Hmmm. I see alot of ladies don't think about something for their mom-in-laws. No thank you for the woman that raised the man you've chosen to marry?

Leelee1008
by Alicia on May. 7, 2012 at 7:12 PM

we always get a card. Depends on our money situation we get presents. I am thinking hanging plants for my grandmom and mil, I would like one as well, I will send my mother a card.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: