Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is everyone doing? What are your plans for today?

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Replies (11-20):
charlene_kyle
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Nothing to much today. We have gymnastics this evening.

bether89
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I dropped my car off at the mechanic this morning to be worked on.

fraujones
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I'm back at work, wishing I could spend the day outside instead. It's so beautiful! Maybe I'll go sit in the park on my lunch break and read. 

ceciliam
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Hoping to do some yardwork.

tayanddyl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM

DS and I went to view his classmates body this morning.  couldn't stay for the funeral.  It was just too much to handle

lil_mama06
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I have my neice for the week..So I will be helping her with her schooling along with my own girls schooling..Then I also have to get some crocheting done and sent to my swap partner and do some cleaning..And give my doggie a bath..Wash our bedding too...WHEW...

brit0813
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM

well, my daughters aren't feeling well. I'm not completely back to normal, but feeling better than I did the past few days. My wisdom teeth are trying to come in, they have my whole jaw swollen....HURTS!!!! We can't get insurance for another 60ish days b/c dh just got hired on at his job. :( Other than that, hanging at home, cleaning, and maybe sewing a little later!

midnghtsprnkle
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I took my daughter and her friend to a funeral today for the friend who passed away last week...

slw123
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM

My day is mostly finished with the 'planned' stuff.  I took the kids to school, hit the gym, ran 7 miles, took a Pilates class, came home showered, ate lunch.  Now I need to pick the kids up and run to the grocery store.  Oh and a meeting at the school at 5:30 will finish me off.

Mama032908
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Just cleaning house, not a faun monday here at all :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN