Group Home

Kids Bowl Free

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM
  • 21 Replies
If you have a bowling alley nearby you might want to go to www.kidsbowlfree.com and see if your local bowling alley participates in it. I don't know much about it but our bowling alley was advertising it. I'm not sure the age limit either, but I just signed up my five year old.

Every sunday they will email you your passes, they get two free games a day until the end of August. You can also add up to 4 adults per pass for $25. Kids have to be bowling as well for the adults to bowl.

I know my dd loves bowling, but it can get expensive. With this she can bowl pretty often and I don't have to pay. I don't know if that includes shoe rental or not, but either way it saves a bunch.

My neighbor is signing her sons up too, that way we can all go together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Thanks for sharing..Wished I lived closer to the bowling alley. It's almost 40 miles one way from where I live... 

PookaboosMom
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:19 AM
I hear that. I used to live out in the middle of nowhere so it would have been the same for me. Maybe you could still look at see that way if you're out that way anyways you could stop by. It's completely free to sign just the younger kids up so it wouldn't do any harm to sign them up even if you don't use them.

Quoting lil_mama06:

Thanks for sharing..Wished I lived closer to the bowling alley. It's almost 40 miles one way from where I live... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:21 AM

great!

tayanddyl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM

TFS

dixiegurl223626
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:46 PM

thanks for sharing!

baquick
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Thanks for sharing! For some reason I read the title as Kids free bowling lol. Idk. I guess I need a night out or something! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PookaboosMom
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Haha...yes. the bowling alley should do that....no kids night, free cover for moms and bottomless margaritas

Quoting baquick:

Thanks for sharing! For some reason I read the title as Kids free bowling lol. Idk. I guess I need a night out or something! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM
I really need a night out. I read that as braless margaritas. *facepalm*

Quoting PookaboosMom:

Haha...yes. the bowling alley should do that....no kids night, free cover for moms and bottomless margaritas

Quoting baquick:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PookaboosMom
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Haha. Omg.

Quoting baquick:

I really need a night out. I read that as braless margaritas. *facepalm*

Quoting PookaboosMom:

Quoting baquick:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
Monday!
Yesterday at 12:50 PM
by Trica on May. 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80