Diamond Candles...a ring inside!!! (coupon code included!)

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM
  • 44 Replies
1 mom liked this

http://dc.curebit.com/x/KFOsA

I just bought a Diamond Candle for MIL for mother's day!

If you want one, the link will give you $5 off!!! Just thought I'd share my link! They're pretty neat!

by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I would love one. Wish I had the money

brit0813
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I know! I want one soo bad, but for mother's day I figured mil would love it. I wanted to be selfish and get it for myself though :-/ haha

Quoting othermom:

I would love one. Wish I had the money

Angie211
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I have had 2 myself and sent my husband's aunt one for her birthday.  The smell fills my whole house.  Love them!!

brit0813
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM

have you gotten anything decent out of them??? it's a pretty good sized candle too! what scents do you have? I want the pom lemonade, but I got mil the fresh laundry (not what it's actually called) one. She loves that type of scent.

Quoting Angie211:

I have had 2 myself and sent my husband's aunt one for her birthday.  The smell fills my whole house.  Love them!!

Yoshisgirl
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM

BUMP!

Angie211
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I have Gingerbread Latte and Cuddle.  I had to give Cuddle to my SIL.  I loved the smell of it but it gave my husband a headache.  I got my husband's aunt a cinnamon one.  Maybe Cinnamon roll or something like that.  Can't remember.  My mother also has the vanilla one.  My rings have both been the cheap ones.  Just a solitaire.  My mother got a blue stone, also a cheap one.  Not sure about hubby's aunt.  She has her ring out but is waiting to unwrap it with me.  Not sure why. 

I just used your link and ordered Carnival Candy.  I have wanted that one for a while.  Thank you!!!

Quoting brit0813:

have you gotten anything decent out of them??? it's a pretty good sized candle too! what scents do you have? I want the pom lemonade, but I got mil the fresh laundry (not what it's actually called) one. She loves that type of scent.

Quoting Angie211:

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on May. 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM
I've heard of these!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Sarah on May. 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM
I want one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brit0813
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Bump! Awesome mothers day present ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on May. 9, 2012 at 12:10 PM
cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: