Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

House pictures (very picture heavy)

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM
  • 18 Replies

We got moved and painted. It's been a slow process but we're completely done with upstairs but for hanging pictures. So I thought I'd share a few pictures of the place so far.  Just please don't mind the mess.

The master bedroom had been off white but I painted it a peppermint tea color. 

Pictures of the hallway, light, and molding on the doors that I painted.

DS's room. It had been off-white but I recently painted it to this blue.

DD's room. She currently has a thing for Tinkerbell and was the happiest little girl when I hung up her Tinkerbell stuff.

The living room had been a off white color which I painted to a vanilla bean color to kinda go with the yellow kitchen (and it gies nicely together). 

by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Like I said don't mind my mess since everything has yet to find a spot but it's almost done.

jpalmer
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM
I love that yellow!!! What shade is that???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaW.
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Quoting jpalmer:

I love that yellow!!! What shade is that???

The yellow in the dining room? I have no idea really. It was painted that color when we moved in. It's a very bright color and I found something similar at Lowes called eggshell but it was a little brighter than what's there.

momkaribg
by Kari on May. 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Looks great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on May. 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Awesome job!

GraceHudson
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM
so nice

DixieL
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM

It's a beautiful house Your living room is so big I love it. How big is your kitchen I love big kichens too. I also love the long hallway

OliviaW.
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Quoting DixieL:

It's a beautiful house Your living room is so big I love it. How big is your kitchen I love big kichens too

It's big enough that my hubby and I can be in there doing something and one of the kids can could in and not touch either of us. We had an apartment kitchen for 5 years so anything is bigger than that.

liveforever
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Very nice! We just moved into our new house....its amazing what new paint can do!

OliviaW.
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Quoting liveforever:

Very nice! We just moved into our new house....its amazing what new paint can do!

No joke! The people that we bought the house from liked white and off white; there was very little color in this house. If it was tile or wall paper there was barely any color. I had to do something about that. I like white but to much white is blah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)