Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet CafeMom's Featured Mom: Leelee1008

Posted by   + Show Post

CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.

Our current featured mom, Leelee1008, spends most of her time in the Smarter Living group.

1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?

I think it changes with each child/stage they go through. If I had to pin point the moment where it hit me that I was a mom, it had to be 11 years ago. The day I brought my oldest son home from the hospital and laid him down in his bassinette, he was here and I was a mom.

2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?

Smarter living without a doubt.

3. What do you like most about CafeMom?

The support. I love that I can come here with anything and be supported fully. 

4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.) 

At baseball! My oldest plays, middle child took a break, but if I am not home, I am usually at a game or practice.

5. What are your favorites:
Book: Twilight saga
Movie: while you were sleeping
Song: it will Rain by Bruno Mars
Food: Steak and a baked potato with lots of butter
Place to travel to: I haven't been anywhere yet, but would love to travel to Ireland

6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?

Hmmm I guess if I had to say someone off the top of my head Tori Spelling. I think she is amazing.

7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?

Cherish it. They don't stay little forever, you blink and they are grown. 

8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?

Listener. I have been told I am the best ear ever LOL.

9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?

I wanted to be a veterinarian, a teacher, a nurse. Right now I am mom, and that is the best job I could ever have.

10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?

No one, I would miss my family way too much.

Now answer her question for YOU:

We all have had our fair share of crazy moments. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you as a mom?

by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Replies (21-24):
Jerichos_Mommy
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I love this age my Tiny Man just hit 19 months yesterday.

Quoting Leelee1008:

watching my Daughter grow. My last child was born 8 years ago, so no babies around for a while. I am amazed at the things she does, she makes me laugh. She is almost 16 months old.

Quoting Jerichos_Mommy:

Congratulations.  What is your favorite thing, today, about being a mom????

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on May. 11, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Love your answers and we have a lot in common!!  My funniest moment was probably when my daughter was 2.  She walked in on daddy as he was getting out of the shower.  She proceeded to ask "mommy, why does daddy have a tail?"  I laughed so hard I had a difficult time answering her!!  I told her that boys have them, since she was only 2.  Since she knows the proper terms and that boys don't have tails but, it was hilarious!!

teesoloca
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:49 AM

i cant think of anything specific at the moment, but i know there have been numerous times when my daughter says something crazy or out-of-line and then ends it with "right mom?" or "remember you said that too mom?!" LMAO

thehickinhickor
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:57 AM
My kid dose crazy off the wall things all the time! Yesterday we where out side she was playing in the pool.i was picking up sticks out of the yard.i walked them to the trash so my back was too for all of maybe 20sec i look to find her with out any clothes on at all playing in the pool no one can see her but me omg i rushed her into the house to put her clothes back on lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)