See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
I think it changes with each child/stage they go through. If I had to pin point the moment where it hit me that I was a mom, it had to be 11 years ago. The day I brought my oldest son home from the hospital and laid him down in his bassinette, he was here and I was a mom.
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
Smarter living without a doubt.
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
The support. I love that I can come here with anything and be supported fully.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
At baseball! My oldest plays, middle child took a break, but if I am not home, I am usually at a game or practice.
5. What are your favorites:
Book: Twilight saga
Movie: while you were sleeping
Song: it will Rain by Bruno Mars
Food: Steak and a baked potato with lots of butter
Place to travel to: I haven't been anywhere yet, but would love to travel to Ireland
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
Hmmm I guess if I had to say someone off the top of my head Tori Spelling. I think she is amazing.
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
Cherish it. They don't stay little forever, you blink and they are grown.
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
Listener. I have been told I am the best ear ever LOL.
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
I wanted to be a veterinarian, a teacher, a nurse. Right now I am mom, and that is the best job I could ever have.
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
No one, I would miss my family way too much.
Now answer her question for YOU:
We all have had our fair share of crazy moments. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you as a mom?