Group Home

Not even 8am here and I have been up since 5;30am

got kids up, made breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, washed dishes, pulled fridge out and sprayed (we have a roach problem), swept floor, moped floor, swept again, took trash out, cleaned trashcan, cleaned litterbox, and started a load of laundry..

by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Replies (31-39):
tayanddyl
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Thanks!  I need all the help I can get!  LOL

Quoting kaidansmylife:

I can't imagine. People don't like me much when I don't have coffee. Kaidan will even tell me "you're the mommy monster you need coffee" it's gotta be bad when the 5yo calls you out on needing coffee! Lol. I will definitely be rooting for you! I can be your coffee is bad and yucky cheer leader if you'd like lmao! Ill just tell you how gross it is. Gives you hobo teeth and Dino breath. No one wants that right?

Quoting tayanddyl:

I'm trying really hard.  I actually went into the kitchen at work the other day and picked up a cup, put it to the coffee pot, and put it back down.  It smells so good every morning in here making it harder to fight

Quoting kaidansmylife:

Omg I would die!!!

The only thing I've done today is drink coffee, take kaidan to school, and put my bedding in the wash. I'm a slacker. Lol

Quoting tayanddyl:

I am trying to lose weight. Only drinking water and milk

Quoting mamivon2:

why havent you had coffee in so long?

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on May. 11, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Lol! Well done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-flynn
by Greta on May. 11, 2012 at 2:02 PM

It's 1:00PM here. I got up at 5:30, ironed & pinned dh's uniform (he's a cop, so I do all of his pins for him). Got ready for work, got dd ready for school. Packed lunches. Got dd on the bus. Took care of the dogs, fed them, let them potty, cleaned their feet (muddy yard lol). Did a load of laundry & got the dishwasher filled & running. Left for work, got a ton of funding stuff done, had 2 planning meetings. I just got back from lunch about 30 minutes ago & have been analyzing things for the next year. *Sigh* busy day.  

greenmachine47
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I have ben up since 4 am all I ahve accomplished so far is worked my wah phone job for 4 hrs, fed cats, started weening kittens & made breakfast.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Wow! You've done a lot! I need to get myself in gear!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hfaddis
by on May. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

oh heck you are way ahead of me, i've only been up about an hour after having a hard time getting the kiddos to sleep, so far I've cleaned my room, started laundry, and fed kids... .next on the list is dishes lol my dang dishwasher isn't working =( lol

ethans_momma06
by on May. 12, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Go you!

teesoloca
by on May. 21, 2012 at 12:31 AM

nice!!!!

good job!

Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 12:53 AM

good job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. aneela
  2. Vertical15
  3. mrswillie
  4. ceciliam
  5. deccaf
  6. SweetLuci