Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you wake him up?

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:18 AM
  • 25 Replies
My mil says DH is spoiled because I wake him up every morning with a 10-15 minute massage.

Lol, I think it is sweet!
What special things do you do for your partner?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
macksmom716
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

If thats the routine you have set-up and it works then do it. I would love for SO to give me a massage to wake me up...lol.

specialwingz
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's none of your MIL's business.  If that is one of the special things you two do in your relationship, then stick to it.  I don't see it as spoiled at all.  I see it as one of those many "things" we all have and do to keep the intimacy going in our relationships.  My guy has my cup of coffee ready for me as I come down the stairs every morning.  Some might say I'm spoiled.  LOL.  But, it's just one of those little things he likes to do.

Rain2Rinse
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:29 AM
That's sweet of him!

She was just joking. She actually really appreciates that I do things like that for him, because he didn't really get it in his previous relationships.

Quoting specialwingz:

I think it's none of your MIL's business.  If that is one of the special things you two do in your relationship, then stick to it.  I don't see it as spoiled at all.  I see it as one of those many "things" we all have and do to keep the intimacy going in our relationships.  My guy has my cup of coffee ready for me as I come down the stairs every morning.  Some might say I'm spoiled.  LOL.  But, it's just one of those little things he likes to do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I'm so glad she's joking.  LOL.  You hear about so many MIL nightmares.  My ex-MIL was wonderful.  Too bad her wonderful-ness wasn't inherited by her son.  We've been divorced for 11 years.  Yet, she and I still talk with each other occasionally.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

That's sweet of him!

She was just joking. She actually really appreciates that I do things like that for him, because he didn't really get it in his previous relationships.

Quoting specialwingz:

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on May. 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM

That's super sweet of you!  No, dh sets an alarm, he gets up at 4:30am though.  Before we more than one child I would get up and make him a hot breakfast every morning, yeah, that's now a thing of the past!  lol

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on May. 11, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

hey if you wanna do it...wait...how does she even know that? LOL

jendawn1
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I make sure to have his coffee ready most days !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon1980
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Right now mine just returned home from deployment so he snuggles with me every morning at least till he has to return to work. I give him back rubs almost every night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daerca574
by Danya on May. 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM

the only thing I have time for in the morning it to make him a cup of coffee and give him a kiss before I head out the door!

critter_boo
by Sarah on May. 11, 2012 at 11:29 AM
I agree

Quoting specialwingz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN