Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the Weekend?

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Pam
  • 15 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Pam on May. 11, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Saturday, we have my son's belt testing in karate (purple belt) and then we'll have lunch with mil. Once we finish with that we'll head up to my parents for the rest of the weekend.

Saturday night my mom's church is having mother/daughter banquet and the guys will be eating out.

Sunday, we'll go to their church and then off to have lunch at my aunt/uncle's house. My Uncle can cook some mean southern dishes and deserts! Yum! Can't wait. :)

Then we'll come home and relax for the rest of the evening.

tayanddyl
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Tomorrow we have a college graduation to attend then lunch w/my family. A wedding in Baton Rouge later that evening.

Sunday, we have church, then a brush w/ the family, and a crawfish boil/BBQ
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on May. 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM
being bored and freakin miserable!!! ugggggg
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karissa_ruiz
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Friends tonight, nothing Saturday. Sunday mothers day plans :) idk what df has planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
besosfantasies
by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Shopping :) & beach hopefully

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on May. 11, 2012 at 8:09 PM
No ideas, i need ideas for sunday but they have to be inside since its supposed to rain. Tonight hanging with bean then tomorrow morning the boys are going fishing while i sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by Sue on May. 12, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Well, my DH is working this weekend. First work told him he was, then told him he wasn't, well yesterday they told him he was again, ugh!  We have our tent trailer set up in the front of our house and I'd like to get it in order and maybe my youngest son and I will have a sleep out in it Saturday night since its supposed to be warm this weekend (almost like summer weather). Then I don't know about Mother's day, just me and my son until my DH comes home from work. Maybe we will go out to dinner or something.

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm
place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

PookaboosMom
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Nothing! Yay! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I don't know. I'm a little tired.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 12, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I have my great nephew til sunday. And going out to lunch with my MIL,SIL and neice. AND sunday night I'm getting my friends' 3 little kids..Twin boys age 3 and a little girl 4 years..We're keeping them from a couple weeks to a couple months.

Here's my great nephew...

He's a good bubba...He cried for the first hour..Then realized mom isn't here, and been smiling and cooing.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)