Group Home

We have one more episode left in this season. Apparently Dereck isn't coming back and this is his last season. I didn't know this, I'm so so so so so so so so so sad!! Especially if they decide to "kill" him off!! It will never be the same! :(

by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Replies (11-15):
taniamorse85
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Derek, Meredith, Cristina, Alex, Bailey, and Webber are all confirmed for at least next season.

bether89
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I will be watching the season finale to see what happens.

lilfishbigocean
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Patrick signed for 2 more seasons.. IRL, Arizona is pregnant - on the last episode, she's trapped underneath the plane... I think it's a good chance she'll be the one that dies..

But then again, Rhonda is a very creative writer, so maybe she'll throw something left feild like it being someone still at the hospital..
Maybe Owen? Because Christana slept with him, and then told him she was leaving. Now with the crash maybe he'll think she died, & he's dealing with the PTSD, too, so maybe he'll kill himself..

Whatever it is, it's sure to be an AWESOME season finale.. I just hope it's not too much of a cliff hanger until next season!

teesoloca
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:20 AM

i dont watch or follow Greys but after seeing the previews for the season finale, i dvr'ed it and just watched the plane crash parts...it was super good and i cried...i couldnt even imagine being a follower, i would have been an crying mess...LOL

malexander2009
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:30 AM
That's why I stopped watching alot of my shows. CSI isn't the same without Grissom and now Catherine left. I stopped watching Grey's several seasons ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80