Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My episode of The Real moms of Cafemom

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:32 AM
  • 25 Replies

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Strega
by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:40 AM

Very awesome. Your story is beautiful. Hugs to you!

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 12, 2012 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Strega:

Very awesome. Your story is beautiful. Hugs to you!

Thank you!

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 7:11 AM

you rock 

powow65
by kimmy on May. 12, 2012 at 7:13 AM

wow hun!

sorry to hear that about your other son *hugs*. car accidents happen alot & yes i DO believe in buckle your darn seat belt.

very cute pig! nice color house. plus KUDO's being a grandmom too hun!

Q, did you have a camera & tape it your-self or did they come out & tape it?

mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 12, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Quoting powow65:

wow hun!

sorry to hear that about your other son *hugs*. car accidents happen alot & yes i DO believe in buckle your darn seat belt.

They sent a production crew to my house.  It was kind of cool.  They brought big ligts and cameras, taped cords to the floor.  It was real neat.  When I was asked to do it, I didn't expect all of that.

I didn't like the house when we moved here.  We went from a nice 3 floor house in MD to a trailer on 5 1/2 acres in WV.  At first I was embarrassed, but it allowed me to become a sahm and raise our kids.  I always say a house is the 4 walls, a home is what you make of it.  I definitely have a home.

Oh, and Zigbert, the pig is a pretty cool pig!

powow65
by kimmy on May. 12, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting powow65:

wow hun!

They sent a production crew to my house.  It was kind of cool.  They brought big ligts and cameras, taped cords to the floor.  It was real neat.  When I was asked to do it, I didn't expect all of that.

I didn't like the house when we moved here.  We went from a nice 3 floor house in MD to a trailer on 5 1/2 acres in WV.  At first I was embarrassed, but it allowed me to become a sahm and raise our kids.  I always say a house is the 4 walls, a home is what you make of it.  I definitely have a home.

not to sound weird but i envy you with the 5 1/2 acres of land. (i told SO i dont care what type of house we have as long as we cant STOP PAYING STUPID RENT!) if we get some acres, we want some farm animals (but small ones) me RABBITS! the "angora" rabbits! (you can make yarn with they're fur!

dont be embarrassed. *hugs* i'd envy ANY KIND OF HOUSE! (even a "glass house")

powow65 Smarter Living 

Corkie- InSide The Kitchen
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on May. 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Love your story.  So sorry for the loss of your son, hugs.  Glad you are supportive of your youngest, so many parents do the opposite.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 12, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Quoting powow65:

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting powow65:

wow hun!

not to sound weird but i envy you with the 5 1/2 acres of land. (i told SO i dont care what type of house we have as long as we cant STOP PAYING STUPID RENT!) if we get some acres, we want some farm animals (but small ones) me RABBITS! the "angora" rabbits! (you can make yarn with they're fur!

dont be embarrassed. *hugs* i'd envy ANY KIND OF HOUSE! (even a "glass house")

We were actually able to buy this place out right with the money we made from the other house.

2and2onway
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Marking this post so I can watch it later:)

kirstensmommie
by Joy on May. 12, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Big big Hugs! You are one strong momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)