Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you doing today? What plans do you have?

Have a wonderful day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (21-25):
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on May. 12, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Today was great! We had a picnic on the beach, the kids played in the sand, and went waste deep in the water. Then my two BILs came over,  we light a fire, and made smores ;)

lizzig
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM

my daughter had her spring violin concert today.  then we went shopping for some summer shoes for the kids but didn't find any.  went out to dinner & now we're home, resting finally.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 13, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Thank you..Found 2 toddler beds. One my neice is moved back in with my SIL. So her son is sleeping on the couch. And I found another one at salvation army for 7.00  My friend says she'll bring the crib mattress for it. She keeps calling asking if I've changed my mind. And I told her "No, I'm getting ready for them". She says she appreciates it and I'm her god. I say NOPE..Just paying it forward. I am excited tho, I hope it doesn't sound too favoritismish, but TWIN BOYS...WEEEEEEEEEEE, I've always wanted to experience twin boys. (Remember I have 6 daughter's) And the little girl is a cutie..

Quoting Flaca43:

Good luck. Hope it goes smoothly for her...and for you. You have a handful.

Quoting lil_mama06:

I have to see if I can get a few toddler beds. I'm getting my friend's 3 kids to keep for awhile...Until she's finishing moving..She's moving out of state..

tayanddyl
by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Saturday, we went to my Aunt's graduation and then to her party.  had a wonderful day

heathermichelle
by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:22 PM
THat day I caught up on laundry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN