Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOw get your kid!

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM
  • 32 Replies

There is a girl that lives down the street from us. She has 3 kids like us, one is 8, the other about 6 or 7 and then t he little boy is 3 almost 4. These kids run wild all day long. A little over a year or so cps was called on their mom because the little boy was running wild, butt naked. Someone called the cops and when the got there the boy was already home. The mom is my age 28, but she is a bit of a junkie. She is always walking around with her boyfriend,a nd her eye are always wandering, like side ways and half closed. I am not sure what she does but I know that her parents have the kids most of the time, which is probably better. Anyway the whole point is, the kid walks into our yard, our front door is wide open since the screen door got ripped off the hinges well anyway the kid walks into our yard(the little boy) looks right at my DH and picks up our DD's big purple ball and tries to leave. He yelled out the door and I had to go get it. The other day we came inside and he tried to make off with our little trike. I have a feeling when my son and his friends Nintendo ds's went missing he was the one who took them, because he was around. Sad, Teach your kid that stealing isnt good or CPS will be back at your house junkie.

Sorry Im just ticked off at the lack of parenting MOST of these kids have around here. Makes me even more anxious to get the HECK out of this place.

by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LatashaNicole
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM
I have kids in my neighborhood running wild nobody watching them it can be 11pm and they still out bu themselfs it so sad..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on May. 12, 2012 at 7:21 PM

wow, that is sad. Atleast these kids are in at a half way decent time, but its still crazy the way they are. They have had head lice I dotn even know how many times.

Quoting LatashaNicole:

I have kids in my neighborhood running wild nobody watching them it can be 11pm and they still out bu themselfs it so sad..

LatashaNicole
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Check this out they don't have a fence and they kiddos be all over the place and our street be busy driving wise.

Quoting Leelee1008:

wow, that is sad. Atleast these kids are in at a half way decent time, but its still crazy the way they are. They have had head lice I dotn even know how many times.

Quoting LatashaNicole:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on May. 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

thats ashame, has someone called the cops?

Quoting LatashaNicole:

Check this out they don't have a fence and they kiddos be all over the place and our street be busy driving wise.

Quoting Leelee1008:

Quoting LatashaNicole:

Lindalou907
by Member on May. 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

That's so sad for those kids,ugh!

kaidansmylife
by Stacie on May. 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM
I don't understand how people can just be ok with their small kids just cruising around. Makes me sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on May. 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM

yeah it freaks me out. There are so many sickos in the world, and people just let their little 3 year old outside to run rampid. She lets him outside with his sisters, but seriously, they are like 8 and 6, what exactly are they going to do if someone snatches him up, or even hits him with their car? He doesnt listen to them.

Quoting kaidansmylife:

I don't understand how people can just be ok with their small kids just cruising around. Makes me sad.

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on May. 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM
So sorry mama
hfaddis
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

ugh so sorry.... I hate hearing about crap like that... my neighbors have 3 kids as well, the oldest maybe 8 tops and the youngest looks maybe 4, middle proabbly about 6. they are up running all hours of the night, i've seen them doing cartwheels off the back porch at 2 am on school nights! and their back porch is the same height as ours so it's about 4 feet off the ground and it freaks me out that they just go cartwheeling headfirst right off.... they were running all in and around a new house that was being built... all over the landlords yard and started to mess up the swingset the landlords had for their grandkids *he sold it to us shortly after because his gk's don't really play on it much and we have a fenced yard where it can't get messed up by them... they have tried to come in our yard and get my kids toys. We have the same landlord and I know how frustrated my LL is with it all... They don't take care of the kids, they aren't taking very good care of the house, they aren't paying their rent and are about to be kicked... I feel bad for the kids... 

dusky_rose
by Sue on May. 13, 2012 at 10:56 AM

When I lived in my apartment, a neighbor kid stole a soccer ball from my older son (he was about 10 at the time) while he was playing with it outside. He just took it and put it in his house. I wasn't there outside with my son, but when my son came back in without the ball, I asked him what had happened to it and he told me. So I took my son and we went over to the neighbor's apartment and knocked on the door. When his mom answered I told her what my son had told me. And she looked and there is was with my son's name on it. Sorry, your vent reminded me of that story. LOL

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm
place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN