Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother's Day Plans

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:44 AM
  • 33 Replies

What are you up to today? We went to MIL's house yesterday. I made her a photocard of her grandkids, we bought pizza and wings, and DH gave her some cash. Today I'm going to church with my mom, then taking her out to eat. 

My oldest gave me a card, some magnets she made and chocolates ♥

by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erienne06
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Going to church. Then going to eat Chinese food with my in-laws. Bringing my engagement ring to jcpenneys to have it fixed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jujubear1
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Im getting breakfast in bed...they just have to wake up already. I was informed last night that I am not to get up before they do. I will see mil later today and will call my mom. DD already gave me a card she made at school, those are the most precious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaidansmylife
by Stacie on May. 13, 2012 at 8:48 AM
2 moms liked this
We are gonna go across the street to my parents and have a kaidan version of breakfast in bed. Lol. Can't even begin to imagine what all that intales. Idk what we will do after that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reindeergames
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Sick. I work on Sundays from 5am-2pm HOWEVER, I had to keep running to the bathroom sick so I thankfully got someone to come in for me. Here I sit not tired but still sick non the less. My daugher spends Saturday nights with her father so she won't be home until later. She is only 4 years old so she may say happy mothers day but unless her father bought something (he didnt for the last 4 years & we were together then) then she won't have anything. She did make something at school the other day though its super cute. 

So basically pillow, blankie, movie, computer, & water since I haven't been able to really eat in three days. Hope everyone else is having a better mothers day weekend then I am here! 

critter_boo
by Sarah on May. 13, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Going to breakfast with kids then coming home and baking with my dd and doing whatever my son is still healing from tonsil surgery so he doesn't feel like going
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 13, 2012 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

We are having a cookout with another familt.

midnghtsprnkle
by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I get the whole day off, the girls can not bug me for stupid things, dad tells them, moms here but not here..I get to do whatever I want, lay around and watch movies( did that one yr)... The hubs already gave me my gift , and he will be making me a cheesecake today....  My mom passed in 1998, and my mil is just crazy, so dont have to go anywhere....

Wish2Be
by Michelle on May. 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

My hubby is watching our son while I got out to see Dark Shadows at a Cinna Bistro with a good friend of mine ! :)

Wish2Be
by Michelle on May. 13, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Quoting midnghtsprnkle:

I get the whole day off, the girls can not bug me for stupid things, dad tells them, moms here but not here..I get to do whatever I want, lay around and watch movies( did that one yr)... The hubs already gave me my gift , and he will be making me a cheesecake today....  My mom passed in 1998, and my mil is just crazy, so dont have to go anywhere....

Thats awesome !

CafeMom Tickers
midnghtsprnkle
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Too funny, my oldest (16) and I were standing in line at the Dollar Tree last night, she turns to me and says "Oh thats right I HAVE to leave you alone tomorrow." lmao lmao. Daddy has been doing this for about 14 yrs, the only day every year I dont have to do anything for anyone but ME !!!  ( one yr we didnt have $ for present, so the hubs gave me the day off, loved it so much I get it every year now..)

Quoting Wish2Be:

Quoting midnghtsprnkle:

Thats awesome !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)