Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you up to today? We went to MIL's house yesterday. I made her a photocard of her grandkids, we bought pizza and wings, and DH gave her some cash. Today I'm going to church with my mom, then taking her out to eat. 

My oldest gave me a card, some magnets she made and chocolates ♥

by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
dusky_rose
by Sue on May. 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I'm feeling blah today. My DH is working this weekend and he wanted to take me out to dinner yesterday, but I had dinner cooking in the crockpot. Maybe we will go out to eat tonight. Thinking about taking my youngest son to the park/arboretum that I love, maybe with a picnic lunch.

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm
place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 13, 2012 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Going to my MIL,SIL and neices. We're going out to lunch and shopping. The men are taking care of the kids..Which my dh has the 5 and BIL has 1 to watch..lol...But Katie and Cassie and Andie can watch the little ones. Friday Brian brought me home a rose plant, and saturday I recieved a rose plant in a basket from Bree(she's in Idaho) and Cassie made me a card. Bought my MIL some lily's,SIL some impatiens,and my neice some carnations. And tongiht I'm getting my friends 3 kids for awhile. 4 year old girl and 3 year old twin boys.    

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Apparently waking up early and trying not to strangle my son
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on May. 13, 2012 at 11:57 AM

were not doing much of anything. Dh had to work today so I dropped him off and went to the store. I came home and threw a roast in the crock pot. I wanted steaks on the grill but I dont feel like eatting late. DH wants to run down to see his mom for a little bit, and IDK what time he is getting off.

proudmommy690
by Christa on May. 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM
nothing...just another day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eviesmommy
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Trying not to throw myself a pity party. DH has to go out of town for work. And since he needs to drive there, and be there bright and early tomorrow morning, he has to leave this afternoon. To top it off, he spent all morning playing video games instead of spending time with us. So I'm not entirely happy with him. On the happy side, my oldest made me a beautiful coffee mug. She also made me a book, drew a picture of me, and made me a beautiful flower in a stained glass vase. (all projects from school. With the exception of the coffee mug.) I've spent the morning curled up on the couch snuggling with her and the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Reading Fifty Shades of Gray while enjoying the beautiful weather. My son is doing his homework with no arguments. Making ribs for dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fraujones
by Amanda on May. 13, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Hope you feel better soon! In a few years your daughter will be making Mother's Day special for you. It is hard when they are young if the dad doesn't help them :(

Quoting reindeergames:

Sick. I work on Sundays from 5am-2pm HOWEVER, I had to keep running to the bathroom sick so I thankfully got someone to come in for me. Here I sit not tired but still sick non the less. My daugher spends Saturday nights with her father so she won't be home until later. She is only 4 years old so she may say happy mothers day but unless her father bought something (he didnt for the last 4 years & we were together then) then she won't have anything. She did make something at school the other day though its super cute. 

So basically pillow, blankie, movie, computer, & water since I haven't been able to really eat in three days. Hope everyone else is having a better mothers day weekend then I am here! 

fraujones
by Amanda on May. 13, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Your husband sounds really sweet. 

Quoting midnghtsprnkle:

I get the whole day off, the girls can not bug me for stupid things, dad tells them, moms here but not here..I get to do whatever I want, lay around and watch movies( did that one yr)... The hubs already gave me my gift , and he will be making me a cheesecake today....  My mom passed in 1998, and my mil is just crazy, so dont have to go anywhere....

fraujones
by Amanda on May. 13, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Quoting dusky_rose:

I'm feeling blah today. My DH is working this weekend and he wanted to take me out to dinner yesterday, but I had dinner cooking in the crockpot. Maybe we will go out to eat tonight. Thinking about taking my youngest son to the park/arboretum that I love, maybe with a picnic lunch.

Hope you get to go out tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN