Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does your?

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:06 AM
  • 60 Replies
S/o or dh go out with friends with out you? If so what's your reaction to it? Is it a weekly thing or rare ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovegrace222
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM
His only close friends are my brothers and they go to races, sports events,etc several times a month and he goes fishing with his step-dad couple times a month! Every once in awhile he will do something with one of the guys from his fire dept(like fishing or hunting)! I love when he goes somewhere- I hangout with my mom and sister or me and my dd have movie night! Now if his friends were not my brothers and he was going to bars and such -I wouldn't be so accepting of it ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
besosfantasies
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:15 AM

My husband doesn't go out without me.. nor I without him. We are more family oriented. If we do hang out with friends, it'll be together or him with his friend during the day, etc.

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM

He never goes out with friends.

Sunshine2plus2
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:17 AM

No he does not go out without me

Uhura
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Actually I'm the one who goes out to a friend's on the weekends. We don't go bar hopping or anything, just hang out at her house. He has two days during the week when he does the same thing. 

It's our alone time, our de-stress time.

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
by Trica on May. 14, 2012 at 12:22 AM
He doesn't really go out with friends. And if he does,no big deal. And same with me.
alliesmom112
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:24 AM

he does once in awhile, usually guys from church. It doesn't bother me. Just like I need time with my friends he needs time with his

jconney80
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:34 AM
No. We do stuff together with friends. We don't go out without each other. I rarely go out with other moms but that isn't happening anytime soon. Our kids are too much to handle alone right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:16 AM

My DH never goes out with anyone but us.  

nlonnon
by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Yep. Him and his fraternity brothers do a "bros without hoes" night. Yes, I know that sounds horrible but it is what it is. They are all married with kids so I don't have a problem with it. Typically is wives will get together the same night. I think it is good for us to do things seperate from one another.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)