lol some people i swear

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM
  • 33 Replies
I'm waiting with Clara for her 4month check up at the pedis office and a woman walks out of on of the rooms with a child that looks to be about a year old. She sits in one of the chairs and makes a phone call, to the person on the phone she yells "I bring the kid to the Dr, so he can feel better and all she does is look him over, say he's got an ear infection. Gives me a script for him and says have a nice day! Wtf? What good is this Dr he doesnt even feel any better! Hehe seriously? Drs are not magic! I found it funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I guess she wanted a magic cure.  LOL

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM
I work in a pediatricians office you would be amazed. Everyone is looking for the magic pill and God forbid its a virus and they don't need meds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iluvjandkplus8
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:51 PM
I don't take my boys in for every sniffle or cough. I actually love it when the pediatrician doesn't give me a script. I hate doctors that hand out antibiotics for everything! Sometimes it's not necessary and kids (and adults) just have to let the illness takes it's course.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daerca574
by Danya on May. 14, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I totally agree.  Although i do get upset when i know something is wrong and they beg to differ.

Quoting Iluvjandkplus8:

I don't take my boys in for every sniffle or cough. I actually love it when the pediatrician doesn't give me a script. I hate doctors that hand out antibiotics for everything! Sometimes it's not necessary and kids (and adults) just have to let the illness takes it's course.

PookaboosMom
by Cara on May. 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Nice. People amaze me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM

LOL theres always someone like that at the doctors office...

momma-flynn
by Greta on May. 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM

The doctors office waiting room is a great place to people watch. You see some interresting stuff.  

malexander2009
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow maybe she's been in there several times in a row for the same thing and wanted more of an answer then it's a ear infection. My brother had to have tubes in his ears because of recurrent infections.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama032908
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Wow! How rude!
kaidansmylife
by Stacie on May. 14, 2012 at 1:52 PM
That's why I love our pedi, she refuses to give meds unless they are absolutely needed.

Quoting Iluvjandkplus8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: