Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad news-again-UPDATE

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:35 PM
  • 47 Replies

My daughters biological fathers dad just had a massive heart attack and is on life support.His heart is only at 15%.They are waiting for the sister to come to say goodbye.This year has been a very hard year.In feb I lost my Mom,2 weeks later a friend committed suicide,my bearded dragon died,a friend who was 5 months pg lost her baby,2 friends lost their dads,a friend lost her grandma and my sister had to put her fur baby down 2 nights ago.Oh and  a few weeks ago my dh was in renal failure and almost died.I am beyond stressed and depressed.And today is Caleys 21st b-day.Hope he can hold on for another day.What a messed up year!

My ex called.His father has passed away

by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzig
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM

so sorry to hear it's been rough for you.  sadly it seems the saying "when it rains, it pours" is more often true than not.  our family is having a similar rough year, though not such much passing, but many major health issues.  i hope things turn around for all of us!  hugs!!!

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM

My heart goes out to your family...

momkaribg
by Kari on May. 14, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Quoting onecuteladybug2:

My heart goes out to your family...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on May. 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM
:( im so sorry... hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 14, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Thank-you.His uncle is in the hospital.I just found out.heart problems.He is in his 90's.

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on May. 14, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Wow, so sorry you have had such a tough year.  I will keep you all in my thoughts.  Hugs momma!!

starreyedcutie
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Omg that's a lot to take
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Thank-you.We are also in active foreclosure.I am so depressed.I cant sleep or eat.I know God gives you what you can handle but seriously isnt it someone elses turn?

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 7:11 PM

i am so sorry! hugs!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Thank-you.I just talked to my ex again.He said he told the dr to do everything he can.He doesnt want to take him off of life support.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)