Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know what to get him :(

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:46 AM
  • 45 Replies
So, I'm a planner. If I don't plan in advance, I get nervous.

Dh's birthday is in August. I am taking him to a bed and bath in Virginia. We are going to stay for three days. I will be getting him the wine tour, the ghostwalk tour, and then some dinnerwhere they enact a murder and solve it during your dinner.

I really need to find him a gift. I don't know what to get! I wanted to get him Prince concert tickets, but it looks like he is only in Australia this year. Or maybe I jut don't know how to search for concert tickets.

Anyhow.... give me some ideas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
critter_boo
by Sarah on May. 22, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Wow I think that is enough
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Sarah on May. 22, 2012 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
But if you want to give a gift how about new clothes for the trip a picture package of just the 2 of you. Sometimes places like that will have photos that will follow you thru your day and take pics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2and2onway
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Considering my husband and I just give cards, your gifts are awesome and definitely enough.

Rain2Rinse
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Nah, be needs a gift that he can open, unwrap, or tear a big bow off of! Lol

Quoting critter_boo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:50 AM
I don't know if I would give it as a gift, but the pictures are an excellent idea. We haven't taken any since our wedding in November.

Quoting critter_boo:

But if you want to give a gift how about new clothes for the trip a picture package of just the 2 of you. Sometimes places like that will have photos that will follow you thru your day and take pics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:04 AM
You have already put in some great thought to his gift. That's awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTBailey
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:07 AM
How about putting a bow around yourself when you get to the bed n breakfast place ;-)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Nah, be needs a gift that he can open, unwrap, or tear a big bow off of! Lol

Quoting critter_boo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTBailey
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:08 AM
What does he like? Has he ever mentioned that he needed anything?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I have this thing....

I feel like he does SO much for me. No matter why it is I need or want, he figures out how to make it happen for me. He treats me like a queen, caters to me, and makes it his mission to Mike me happy. He gives gives give of himself.

When I try to do the same, he gets all bashful. As cute as it is.... irksome. On Christmas, birthdays, fathers day, valentines day, and our randomly invented treasure your spouse day, he can't get away from me! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:11 AM
I can't really go off of what he needs, because whenever he needs something, he just gets it.

He loves guitars, but honestly, I don't want to spend another $6,000-$7,000 getting him one that he will actually like. He loves Prince, but I don't think he has any scheduled tour dates in the US this year. I only saw them in Australia. I onto really know th names of any of his rock and roll bands, so I can't getthose tickets without giving myself away.

I don't know what to get! :(

Quoting MrsTBailey:

What does he like? Has he ever mentioned that he needed anything?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN