Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woohoo! It's Friday!

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM
  • 35 Replies

~TGIF~

What's on you agenda for the day?

STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW

by on May. 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 25, 2012 at 7:42 AM

I am going to workout and get a shower.  Beyond that it's going to be a lazy day!

lillucky8
by Jen on May. 25, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Going to kmart and joann fabrics. Then we will see how i feel, if good then a cpl other errands, if not home to relax w my heatpack
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2012 at 8:15 AM
I was planning to go to the social security office, an DMV. I don't know if I will. I will probably take my kid to the pool. I'm not sure. Lazy day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Quoting lillucky8:

Going to kmart and joann fabrics. Then we will see how i feel, if good then a cpl other errands, if not home to relax w my heatpack

I hate Joann Fabrics.  Everytime I go to their clearance section and find something, they won't sell it because, "It isn't in our system anymore".  GGGGrrrr!  And that's even if it has a price on it!  They should have a misc. buttom on the register so they can sell it.  It happened 3 times to me so I stopped going and started using Michael's and Hobby Lobby.

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I was planning to go to the social security office, an DMV. I don't know if I will. I will probably take my kid to the pool. I'm not sure. Lazy day!

Our pool doesn't open until tomorrow and won't be open on the weekdays until school is out.

Strega
by on May. 25, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Going shopping in a bit. Getting our Girl's Birthday Presents.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 25, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow!  I love it! (Both the pic and shopping!)

Quoting Strega:

Going shopping in a bit. Getting our Girl's Birthday Presents.

lillucky8
by Jen on May. 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Aww that stinks. I love that store, but i usually only go for baby fabric when i know its on sale, so i get what i want and get out, i dont sew i just buy the stuff and ask my sis to do it so paroosing the store would just create projects i cant do lol

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting lillucky8:

I hate Joann Fabrics.  Everytime I go to their clearance section and find something, they won't sell it because, "It isn't in our system anymore".  GGGGrrrr!  And that's even if it has a price on it!  They should have a misc. buttom on the register so they can sell it.  It happened 3 times to me so I stopped going and started using Michael's and Hobby Lobby.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on May. 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Our michaels doesnt have fabric and hobby lobby is pricey...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Quoting lillucky8:

Our michaels doesnt have fabric and hobby lobby is pricey...

I agree...Hobby Lobby is very pricey, but I will go if Michael's doen't have what I am looking for.  Hobby Lobby has too much home decor for it to be a craft & hobby store.  Our Walmart has fabric also.

I usually use fabric for costumes, so I go to second hand shops and buy sheets and things to use also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)