What's on you agenda for the day?

STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW

by on May. 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Replies (31-35):
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 25, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Quoting lizzig:

a few errands; bank, ups store, payless, target, kroger

now we're at home trying out the icecream bread recipe.  not done baking but it doesn"t smell too bad.  we used strawberry icecream

then tonight it may be dinner & a movie at the cheap theater if they have any family movies playing.

Tell me what you think when you try it!

Dh & I are kid free Sunday evening, so I was thinking about the drive in

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

lizzig
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting lizzig:

now we're at home trying out the icecream bread recipe.  not done baking but it doesn"t smell too bad.  we used strawberry icecream

then tonight it may be dinner & a movie at the cheap theater if they have any family movies playing.

i've never been to a drive in & have always wanted to go.  i'd love to go with the kids but the only one we have isn't in the best area of town & there was a shooting there not long ago so hubby wouldn't be up for that idea.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 25, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting lizzig:

i've never been to a drive in & have always wanted to go.  i'd love to go with the kids but the only one we have isn't in the best area of town & there was a shooting there not long ago so hubby wouldn't be up for that idea.

I just check ours and the movies playing this weekend really aren't interesting.  There is one playing next weekend, but dh is working on his car so I don't think he will want to go.

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

lizzig
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting lizzig:

I just check ours and the movies playing this weekend really aren't interesting.  There is one playing next weekend, but dh is working on his car so I don't think he will want to go.

well i'm sure you'll find something else fun to do without kids around! ;o)

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 25, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Relaxing. Been up since 4am...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: