I came across this video on you tube... spoiled kid at walmart

Posted by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:26 PM
  • 9 Replies

by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lasombrs
by Sara on May. 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM
i'm mobile :( no vid for me. what does he do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on May. 28, 2012 at 10:33 PM

A little girl wanted a toy and is having a fit after her dad told her no.. of course in the same sentence the dad says.. we will get a toy upfront on the way out

Quoting lasombrs:

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2012 at 10:38 PM

What a great example for the kid! When I say no, I mean no.

Quoting mamivon2:

A little girl wanted a toy and is having a fit after her dad told her no.. of course in the same sentence the dad says.. we will get a toy upfront on the way out

Quoting lasombrs:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on May. 29, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Oh boy I think if that little girl were mine I would have picked her up and left my buggy and carried her right out of the store. 

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on May. 29, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Why on earth was he even videoing this? Was the whole goal to provoke his child into a tantrum so he could post it on Youtube??

Obviously the behavior is not acceptable and neither is the inconsistent parenting, but it bothers me way more that Dad felt it necessary to record this and share it with the world.

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2012 at 3:47 AM
I cant say my son has never behaved like that. However, there's no "lets get you a toy from the front of the store" either. If he starts throwing a fit we pay and leave and he gets nothing but in trouble.
Hes getting better though. Very rarely does this happen anymore.
and boy are his tantrums worse than hers. But that's why we are seeing the developmental pedi
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on May. 29, 2012 at 4:01 AM
Nope not me. Did either of my kids act like this there is no way they would get a toy. When we got home they would be forbiden to play with their toys or watch tv. He wanted something to put on the net. I baby stand spoiled children or their parents. Back in the day a child that acted out like that would have gotten a swift pop on the butt, but god forbid its done now people are more concerned with the pop then the parent trying to correct bad behavior.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on May. 29, 2012 at 6:25 AM
If I say no then that's the final word!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 29, 2012 at 7:11 AM

SMH

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: