This has been my therapy lately... *VERY* Pic Heavy

Posted by   + Show Post

Literally, my crafting is my therapy. With as much as I've been going through and as much as David is working... this is all I have to keep me going sometimes (besides my babies of coarse!)

Clippies

Tuxedo Bows

Americana Bows

Boutique Bows

Button Clips

Headbands

Ribbon Flower Bows

Scrappy Bows

Awareness Bows

Bow Holders

Duck Tape Key Chains

Do NOT make fun of me! This really does help keep my head together!

Join Us For A Great Time In
The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Replies (51-59):
ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I make things from felt like ornaments and pretend play items. I also do paper quilling and I taught myself to sew a few years ago, so I will sew stuff for around my home like slip covers and stuff and I also make baby blankets, burp cloths, wash cloths. I've toyed around with making sock monkeys and sock bears. I started doing all of this after I started a diaper cake business back in 2006. It motivated me to want to do even more:)

Quoting RutterMama:

Thank you!
What do you make?

Quoting ceciliam:

You do awesome work! :)

I know what you mean, too. My crafting is very relaxing to me. I always get a sense of calm every time I walk into my office.

RutterMama
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Oh my!! You keep busy! Very cool!!!

Quoting ceciliam:

I make things from felt like ornaments and pretend play items. I also do paper quilling and I taught myself to sew a few years ago, so I will sew stuff for around my home like slip covers and stuff and I also make baby blankets, burp cloths, wash cloths. I've toyed around with making sock monkeys and sock bears. I started doing all of this after I started a diaper cake business back in 2006. It motivated me to want to do even more:)

Quoting RutterMama:

Thank you!
What do you make?

Quoting ceciliam:

You do awesome work! :)

I know what you mean, too. My crafting is very relaxing to me. I always get a sense of calm every time I walk into my office.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM

nice.  i wish i had the energy to be crafty.  i used to do crafty things before kids but now all i do is things with them.  no energy or time to make items worth selling.

BeachMommy07
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I do crafting sometimes too, it IS good therapy. lol. You do beautiful work! They are just darling!!

Jenni386
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM

thanks

Quoting RutterMama:

Ok, Sent you my info! Be sure to check out my FB 'Cutom Orders' album, you will find the Army Wife ones in there!

Quoting Jenni386:

YES PLEASE!!!!

Quoting RutterMama:

I sure can!!! I recently made 'Army Wife' bows for a girl whose husband is deployed. She wears them herself. They are in teh custom orders album on my FB page. I can actually do a woven headband, darker blue and yellow woven and make whatever kind of bow/ clip or a combination of a few different ones and you can interchange them.

Let me know if you want the links on how to contact me!

Quoting Jenni386:

can you do a navy/yellow bow clip or something "grown-up" df is in the navy and he is a seabee, navy blue and yellow are the seabee colorslike these colors

LOVING MY SEABEE- BURKE

MOMMY TO FAITH 2-6-07, BLAKE 8-5-08, AND CONOR 2-26-11

RutterMama
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Thanks.
Doing these kids of thing is about all I have energy for. I hate cleaning the house, I hate cooking... it's just torture.

Quoting lizzig:

nice.  i wish i had the energy to be crafty.  i used to do crafty things before kids but now all i do is things with them.  no energy or time to make items worth selling.

RutterMama
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Aw, thank you! What do you make?

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I do crafting sometimes too, it IS good therapy. lol. You do beautiful work! They are just darling!!

RutterMama
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Your welcome! Just let me know what I can do for you!

Quoting Jenni386:

thanks

Quoting RutterMama:

Ok, Sent you my info! Be sure to check out my FB 'Cutom Orders' album, you will find the Army Wife ones in there!

Quoting Jenni386:

YES PLEASE!!!!

Quoting RutterMama:

I sure can!!! I recently made 'Army Wife' bows for a girl whose husband is deployed. She wears them herself. They are in teh custom orders album on my FB page. I can actually do a woven headband, darker blue and yellow woven and make whatever kind of bow/ clip or a combination of a few different ones and you can interchange them.

Let me know if you want the links on how to contact me!

Quoting Jenni386:

can you do a navy/yellow bow clip or something "grown-up" df is in the navy and he is a seabee, navy blue and yellow are the seabee colorslike these colors

Samanthamommy
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: