Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am getting it bad. I have seen several friends on FB getting married and attending weddings that its making me want mine worse. My S/O and I have been together a very long time, we are engaged and plan on getting married, however we are not financialy or personally in the right place just yet. We need a place of our own before we even set a date. My friends sister got married today for the 2nd time to the father of her 1st and last children LOL, I was in her 1st wedding to the father of her 2 middle children. My friend was not there, they had a falling out and she was kicked out of the wedding and not invited. They started talking again and I thought for sure that she would have been given an invite and wasnt. Anyway the sister is starting to get tagged in pictures and im getting anxious LOL.

by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Replies (11-17):
teesoloca
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 5:07 AM

wow, thats a sticky situation...LOL

thehickinhickor
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 5:09 AM
i still have cold feet i am happy un married right now but i can understand wanting to be married and have the wedding
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
themissheather
by Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 5:12 AM
I have it really bad too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 6:54 AM

You will get there.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:15 AM
I understand how you feel. Don't worry, it will happen at the right time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:17 AM

We have two weddings to go to. One is in two weeks (my DD are going to be flower girls ;) and the other is two weeks after that wedding lol.

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:28 AM
I dont think i really had wedding fever. When my husband and i started dating, we set quite a few grouns rules. One of those was that i refused to be a girlfriend for longer than a specified time. I also refused to be engaged for many years. I told him if it started traveling that road, we would just part ways as friends.

Good luck to you! The wedding is coming! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)