Group Home

my "family" maybe an dd one but it works!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:04 AM
  • 7 Replies

just a heads up i am sitting in the drake type on a new laptop add my dyslexia to it and i am sure i will make a mess up or two ...

my bio family is not people you really want around so i have had to close them out almost 100% i keep email lines open so i can check on my baby bother but that is it

so i have made my own "family" whish is my foster parents from when i was in foster care love them i call them mom and dad. it's not like a normal mom and dad but i have more then some so i am thankful. next my friends my sisters love them to death! but what really makes it odd is the way my ex and boyfriend and all work together i do not know many familes that work like this! my ex come down to take my little one for the summer. my SO was not home he was at drill. my ex and i hung out with the kid plaied in the yard then headed to town to meet my boyfriend to go out to dinner were they talked like friends and are friends. we went shopping for some things my ex found a deal on a laptop we all head home he gives me his 2 month old laptop (the new one he got will play his games this one won't) and a webcam so i can chat every night with my little one.something bad happen this weeekend only a few know what happen my EX being the only few i miscarried yesterday. so sending my only baby away as am losing one is hard not having the best computer sucked it would not let me use my webcame not sure why. so now i can see her everyday like i had wanted and with my SO going away in 2 weeks for some army stuff in cail i will be all alone. i have never had a support like this. not really sure how to handle it but sitting back and looking i think damn i am really am lucky i may not even be welcomed in my bio family nothing i can ever do can change that. but not many can say they put one together like i have and to know my ex and i do not let the past get in the way of our little ones future means a lot to me i know frist hand what it can be like having parents that cannot do that. i know i have posted something like this before sometimes i just need to remind myself that i am not as alone as a i feel and maybe it will help someone maybe not i do not know lol but i do know my little odd put together family as done and been there more for me then my bio family.

and omg this thing is going to take a lot of getting use too !

i
know my grammar is poor and so is my spelling and sometimes my wording
is odd please understand i have severe dyslexia i do run spell check but
it dose not always fine all my mess up when i misuse a word pointing
out my  mess ups is fine with me and i will be more then happy to fix
them however rude comments will not get them fix thank you for
understand:)

by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Whatever works.  We have gone to holiday dinners at my guy's first ex's place since that is where his boys are and grandbaby is.  As long as everyone knows their place within the family structure it is great to have a support system.   Growing up I made my own family so to speak with friends even though i grew up with biological family.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:23 AM

~HUGS, Momma~ I'm sorry to here you miscarried.  

critter_boo
by Sarah on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Sounds like you have. Nice family now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Whatever works for you, and whoever you love, that is your family. We spend almost every holiday with my best friend.

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:42 PM

whatever works for you momma, I am so sorry you misscarried. I will keep you in my prayers.

thehickinhickor
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM

thank you i am really having a hard time with this but i always do

Quoting mrswillie:

~HUGS, Momma~ I'm sorry to here you miscarried.  

i

thehickinhickor
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:00 AM

thank you

Quoting alliesmom112:

whatever works for you momma, I am so sorry you misscarried. I will keep you in my prayers.

i

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. TheJerseyGirl
  3. sunshinepraying
  4. deccaf
  5. SweetLuci
  6. mrswillie