Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just me & my guy

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM
  • 10 Replies

my daughter's two week summer school camp starts tomorrow.   the camp's like a regular school day 7:45a to 2:30p.  my hubby works till 7p everyday so that means for the next two weeks it's just my little guy & me.  though i'll miss my daughter (i work at her school so we're together pretty much 24/7) i'm so happy to have the time with my son.  other than some playdates & a few sleepovers for my daughter he rarely gets mami all to himself.  i have some fun things planned for us, story times at the library, puppet shows, the park.  but mostly it'll just be us, spending one on one time together.  i can't wait!!

by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Sounds pretty cool

Why is your dd going to summer school.. what do they do.. does she have to go cause is is failing classes?? Sorry in Switzerland we dont have summer school so Im really curious

aubsmom09
by Erin on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Sounds fun!  Glad you get some time with just your ds.

OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Nice.  Sounds like fun.

MissElissa21
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PookaboosMom
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Sounds good

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Sounds fun!

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

it's not really summer school. she doesn't need to go to because she was failing or anything. where i live that kind of summer school is only offered for middle & high school not elementary, my daughter's going into 4th. it's a camp that's more education oriented, hence "summer school camp". they'll have "classes" in all the core school subjects but instead of working from books & such they'll do science experiments, play math games, etc.

our school district does the camp as a way to help keep the kids brains active in the summer.  i explained to my daughter it'll be more like school with a camp twist rather then the other way around.  she didn't care, she likes school & was excited to go today.

Quoting mamivon2:

Sounds pretty cool

Why is your dd going to summer school.. what do they do.. does she have to go cause is is failing classes?? Sorry in Switzerland we dont have summer school so Im really curious

daerca574
by Danya on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM

that's sounds wonderful!

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Awww thats wonderful ! I love spending time with my little one too !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN