Get Your Home Ready For Summer Day 2: Garage Clean Out!
Based on your lists from yesterday, it looks like quite a few of you need today's challenge! It's time to tackle your garage. Don't worry, you don't have to do it all today, but get in there and get started. Here are a few ideas to help out.
- Pull out summer stuff! Do you store your summer things in the garage? Get those out and put away winter things.
- Look at how you've organized and see if it's the best way. Using clear containers like these makes it easy to see what's where. If you have the space, add a shelf to help organize things.
- Throw things out! Do you have bikes that are too small for your kids? Or broken rakes? Give them away or throw them out.
- Actually clean the garage a bit! Sweep and wipe down the shelves you have.
- Add something "new" that you already have in the house. Take a lamp from the living room or switch rugs with another room.
What needs to be done in your garage? How do you keep things organized?