Who likes to garden? Let's plant some flowers! There are so many different ways to add color around your yard.
- Decorate your porch with hanging plants.
- Plant a small flower garden with your kids.
- Re-purpose what you have. Take an old colander and use it to plant flowers.
- If you already have plants, find a new way to show them off. Add this cool plant stand to showcase a three plants or this river rock planter for a large plant.
- No space for a garden? Plant a few seeds in a cup indoors!
Do you garden? What are your favorite flowers to grow?
Did you miss yesterday's activity? Here it is! Don't forget to sign up here for the challenge so that you get a daily reminder!
on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM