Who likes to garden? Let's plant some flowers! There are so many different ways to add color around your yard.
- Decorate your porch with hanging plants.
- Plant a small flower garden with your kids.
- Re-purpose what you have. Take an old colander and use it to plant flowers.
- If you already have plants, find a new way to show them off. Add this cool plant stand to showcase a three plants or this river rock planter for a large plant.
- No space for a garden? Plant a few seeds in a cup indoors!
Do you garden? What are your favorite flowers to grow?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.