Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday!!!

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM
  • 15 Replies

How is everyone today? What are your plans?

Have a great day!!

by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM

may take the kids to church later to see the play their friends put together in camp.  (our church does a theater camp that my daughter usually does but she decided to do something else this year)  really need to go to the store but not in the mood to do such.  have to make a trip to the recycling center first though since the back of the van is filled with recyling.

critter_boo
by Sarah on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Ok my parents moved this morning I had therapy took my brother to do a yard work job. Have to go to store then take kids to dance son to 4 th grade send off then me time hopefully
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM

We are having our deck painted, so I'm hanging out at home to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Later, I have to go clean the pool.

erienne06
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:47 AM
We're going to the library so I can fill out a couple of applications. Then we'll be going with Jason's parents to take pictures of the inside of our potential house. Afterwards we'll be letting Lani use her new baby pool :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM

To not go crazy...These twins are AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm not used to boys and they get fired up sooo quickly..I'll be sooo glad when their mom gets a place and takes them..Also it's making me RE THINK being a foster parent....It's only been 3 weeks...

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Sounds like fun!

Quoting lizzig:

may take the kids to church later to see the play their friends put together in camp.  (our church does a theater camp that my daughter usually does but she decided to do something else this year)  really need to go to the store but not in the mood to do such.  have to make a trip to the recycling center first though since the back of the van is filled with recyling.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM
I hope you got your Me Time!!

Quoting critter_boo:

Ok my parents moved this morning I had therapy took my brother to do a yard work job. Have to go to store then take kids to dance son to 4 th grade send off then me time hopefully
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Hope they did a great job!

Quoting ceciliam:

We are having our deck painted, so I'm hanging out at home to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Later, I have to go clean the pool.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Wow! Great things happening!

Quoting erienne06:

We're going to the library so I can fill out a couple of applications. Then we'll be going with Jason's parents to take pictures of the inside of our potential house. Afterwards we'll be letting Lani use her new baby pool :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Hope your day went well.

Quoting lil_mama06:

To not go crazy...These twins are AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm not used to boys and they get fired up sooo quickly..I'll be sooo glad when their mom gets a place and takes them..Also it's making me RE THINK being a foster parent....It's only been 3 weeks...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)