Many families spend a lot of time in theirs living (or family!) rooms. It should be a room that makes you happy and feels like your home. Here are a few ideas to help you love your living room:
- Add a rug. Start with something basic like this ivory one or be brave and add a little design with this abstract stripe rug.
- Declutter. Throw out old magazines or candles that have burned too low. No need to keep them around.
- Update your curtains. Hanging different curtains can change the look and feel of the entire room. If you need a little color, try something like these solid panels. You can also choose something with a pattern to pull together the rest of the colors in your room.
- Change the couch. You don't need to buy a new couch just because there are a couple stains or you want to update your color scheme. Simply get a couch cover to provide that 'new couch' feel.
- Get cozy! Buy a couple throw pillows or make new covers for the ones you have.
- Add a vase with flowers to brighten up the room.
What do you want to update in your living room?
Did you miss yesterday's activity? Here it is! Don't forget to sign up here for the challenge so that you get a daily reminder!
on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM