Get Your Home Ready For Summer Day 5: Love Your Living Room!
Many families spend a lot of time in theirs living (or family!) rooms. It should be a room that makes you happy and feels like your home. Here are a few ideas to help you love your living room:
- Add a rug. Start with something basic like this ivory one or be brave and add a little design with this abstract stripe rug.
- Declutter. Throw out old magazines or candles that have burned too low. No need to keep them around.
- Update your curtains. Hanging different curtains can change the look and feel of the entire room. If you need a little color, try something like these solid panels. You can also choose something with a pattern to pull together the rest of the colors in your room.
- Change the couch. You don't need to buy a new couch just because there are a couple stains or you want to update your color scheme. Simply get a couch cover to provide that 'new couch' feel.
- Get cozy! Buy a couple throw pillows or make new covers for the ones you have.
- Add a vase with flowers to brighten up the room.
What do you want to update in your living room?