I can't hold it in any more...I am ANGRY!! (update)

Posted by   + Show Post
Monday I called my grandmother to see if she'd let me borrow some gas money for Wednesday (the 6th), this Sunday and another day... Well she sent it to me. We had $40 left out of it for the rest of the 2 days.. Well DF went to get in his wallet and THE MONEY IS GONE! I am LIVID!!! It was either his grandmother (who we live with) OR his sister (who comes in the middle of the night to pick up her daughter)...we have a STRONG suspicion that it was his sister.. They BOTH know we NEED money...Yet one of them took it!! I NEED it!! We have to go grocery shopping sunday and can't without gas! I just can't get over this. I am furious. His sister wont answer the phone...she just ignores it every time he calls. He hasnt asked his grandmother yet.

I am SO ANGRY!!! More than angry. I just want to yell and scream! MY GRANDMOTHER GAVE ME THAT MONEY!!! Im so pissed I want to cry!!!!

Update: well his grandmother didnt do it...so it has to be his sister and she will deny it! fucking bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
tazmidgiefairy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM
I call the cops and make sure to hide your stuff when you know she going to be around
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Wow, that really sucks.  I'm sorry momma.  How would she have know where to look?  Has she done stuff like this before?

besosfantasies
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I so know what you're going through. I'm very sorry this has happened.. especially being family. You think you can trust them, right?

During Christmas break we received Christmas money for myself, dh and ds from dh's grandmother. I held onto all of the money in my wallet because after Christmas break we'd be going back home to MS and moving into our new house (which required activation of accounts for electric and water as well as down deposits). Everyone new we needed money, yet still went to NJ to visit. I left my purse on the coffee table with my wallet in it, I never had a reason not to before. My sister stole 150$ from us, then denied it. It was missing within 12 hrs. Dh didn't take it, my parents always see me lay my money on the TABLE without touching it. Since then, I hate to say it, we locked our stuff in the car. 

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM
I'm so sorry! That's just pathetic. I can't understand stealing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM

That is horrible when you cant even trust your own "family"!

proudmommy690
Moving...Hate moving! But can't wait to!!
Today at 3:26 PM
by Christa on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:11 PM
he was stupid and left his wallet on the entertainment center BUT his ciggarrettes and lighter were on TOP of it. i have a feeling she has because in the past year someone's stolen from us about 4-5 times!!!

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Wow, that really sucks.  I'm sorry momma.  How would she have know where to look?  Has she done stuff like this before?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:11 PM
they wont do anything...these cops are shitty. i've told him over and over "do NOT leave stuff out" i get ignored.

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

I call the cops and make sure to hide your stuff when you know she going to be around
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM
that is terrible. people these days. ug! we will never get this back. i had to borrow this from my grandmother cause everyone around here refuses to help us.

Quoting besosfantasies:

I so know what you're going through. I'm very sorry this has happened.. especially being family. You think you can trust them, right?

During Christmas break we received Christmas money for myself, dh and ds from dh's grandmother. I held onto all of the money in my wallet because after Christmas break we'd be going back home to MS and moving into our new house (which required activation of accounts for electric and water as well as down deposits). Everyone new we needed money, yet still went to NJ to visit. I left my purse on the coffee table with my wallet in it, I never had a reason not to before. My sister stole 150$ from us, then denied it. It was missing within 12 hrs. Dh didn't take it, my parents always see me lay my money on the TABLE without touching it. Since then, I hate to say it, we locked our stuff in the car. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM

That is terrible that family would steal like that!  Hugs. 

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM
i dont like her any damn way....shes done tried getting my kids taken by cps. shes nothing but a lying, stealing whore.

Quoting Madelaine:

That is horrible when you cant even trust your own "family"!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: