Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't hold it in any more...I am ANGRY!! (update)

Posted by   + Show Post
Monday I called my grandmother to see if she'd let me borrow some gas money for Wednesday (the 6th), this Sunday and another day... Well she sent it to me. We had $40 left out of it for the rest of the 2 days.. Well DF went to get in his wallet and THE MONEY IS GONE! I am LIVID!!! It was either his grandmother (who we live with) OR his sister (who comes in the middle of the night to pick up her daughter)...we have a STRONG suspicion that it was his sister.. They BOTH know we NEED money...Yet one of them took it!! I NEED it!! We have to go grocery shopping sunday and can't without gas! I just can't get over this. I am furious. His sister wont answer the phone...she just ignores it every time he calls. He hasnt asked his grandmother yet.

I am SO ANGRY!!! More than angry. I just want to yell and scream! MY GRANDMOTHER GAVE ME THAT MONEY!!! Im so pissed I want to cry!!!!

Update: well his grandmother didnt do it...so it has to be his sister and she will deny it! fucking bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Wow... So sorry that happened to you
rebeccasmly
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM
I'm sorry this happened. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Please don't get me wrong, I don't know your DH at all, but is there any chance at all that he spent or lost the money and doesn't want to admit it?  If not then I would bet it was the sister because if it was the grandma it seems like it would happen all the time since she lives there. 

jackieb2811
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM

you could syphon (sp) gas from a neighbors car lol jk jk I would find a way to get to that sisters house and punch that thieving little cunt in the face!! How dare she take from you and dh! Grrr ppl have no decency anymore!

yourpassion
by Silver Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM
I'm so sorry!!!! Can you stop watching your niece? Not allow her in your house anymore?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Sarah on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:55 PM
I am so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by kimmy on Jun. 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM
you NEED TO MOVE OUT! & im being nice about this too hun. *hugs* please move out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hfaddis
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 7:35 PM

i'm sorry that just sucks!

maxswolfsuit
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 7:58 PM

That's terrible!

lasombrs
by Sara on Jun. 8, 2012 at 8:55 PM

that sucks. I hide money I desperetly need in all sorts of werid spots, sock drawer, between credit cards or ins cards if its 1 $20 that folds slim. Just because i am paranoid

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)