Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like where?

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:21 PM
  • 91 Replies

you live?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
azpreemiemom
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I tolerate it, but I would prefer to be closer to the ocean.

momma-flynn
by Greta on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Yes. We talk about moving to a different part of the state, but that's way off in the future. We like where we are. 

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Lol no you really don't. I live 30 mins from the Gulf of Mexico... We have to worry about hurricanes durring this time of year. The air is always humid, even during the winter. 

Quoting azpreemiemom:

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I like it only because this is where I grew up. The only place I know and where my family is.

mom2jessnky
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Yes. We're close to the ocean, it's got a nice small town feel but there is plenty to do. We're close to some really cool cities. My neighborhood is nice.I'm close to both of my sisters and my dad. AND disney world. WHOOT!

Strega
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Absolutely! Wouldn't change a thing about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:36 PM

i would love to live close to the ocean except when the hurricanes come lol then i have to have a home inland! im about 1hr 30min or so from the ocean now

sdubs
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:40 PM

it's ok, I really miss living in Canada.  In Arizona it's super hot and the people (for the most part) are not very friendly...and it's very dusty

azpreemiemom
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I do. I grew up just miles from the beach and miss it like hell. I can't stand the desert. Hurricanes don't really bother me. I have been through a few and I am still standing. It won't be long and we will be hitting 115 degrees. I'd rather have the ocean breeze.

Quoting ashleymosq:

Lol no you really don't. I live 30 mins from the Gulf of Mexico... We have to worry about hurricanes durring this time of year. The air is always humid, even during the winter. 

Quoting azpreemiemom:

mom23heathens
by Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:41 PM

No. I moved here 10 yrs ago and it was the worst thing i ever did anfter marrying dh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)