Tuesday

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM
  • 22 Replies
How are you doing today? What do you have planned?

Have a wonderful day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
powow65
by kimmy on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:05 AM
maybe going to pet-smart store for my SO's dog. (doggy tooth paste & flea treatment.) ..... I keep wanting to say "flea dip" lmao! Oyi!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Doing great so far but I do have a slight headache. Nothing really planned today. I'll do a little cleaning and washing some laundry but that's about it. Today is actually suppose to be pretty decent outside so we'll probably spend some time in a kiddie pool outside.

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:15 AM

not sure might go to the grocery store

black.eyeliner
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Remodeling my craft studio. I have to sans and wash walls, wash wmdows, paint, sweep and wash floors, repaint, spot treat floor, wash furniture, do laundry, and maybe do all the same stuff in the downstairs hallway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM

not much planned.  need to pick up a white t-shirt for my daughter to take to camp tomorrow.  friday is the last day of camp & they are having an olympic day.  (kinda like field day i guess)  they've been learning about different countries at camp & they're going to decorate the t-shirt for their favorite country & wear it at their olympics on friday.

other than that just hanging out with my little man & maybe doing some laundry.

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM

the day off of work, gotta get some stuff done in the house today..

amy7243
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Only day this week with no baseball!!!! Yay!!! Not sure what we are doing. Not a good day so far my MIL showed up and said she was fired after 37 years of working at the same place.  

besosfantasies
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I heard from the hubby today - so today is a good day! Not much planned here :) lol

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Good. Hoping my stomach don't start feeling icky like it was last night. As for plans. I will most likely be doing the same thing I do every day lol. Watching my babies, playing with my babies, cooking, and cleaning. Such excitement in my life, I just don't know how to contain it all....

critter_boo
by Sarah on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Laundry , sewing, and my dd field trip and dr appt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: