Have you gotten out your grill yet? With summer just around the corner and the Fourth of July coming up, it's time to fire up your grill. If you don't have one, now might be the time to shop! There are quite a few sales happening for Father's Day.
- Check to be sure your grill is on level ground.
- Talk to your kids about grill safety.
- If you have a gas grill, it's very important to do a leak check.
- Be sure all the knobs are working and no parts have come loose or fallen off.
- Get proper grilling tools to avoid burning yourself.
- Give the grill a good cleaning before its first use.
Is your grill ready to fire up? How often do you grill?
Did you miss yesterday's activity? Here it is! Don't forget to sign up here for the challenge so that you get a daily reminder!
on Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:51 PM